Author Topic: Looking for Patricia (McDonagh) CASHMORE  (Read 4603 times)

cheethamgirl

Looking for Patricia (McDonagh) CASHMORE
« on: 15:52:42, 20/01/15 »
Hi All,

I'm trying to trace my 2nd cousin (Mary) Patricia CASHMORE (nee McDONAGH) who used to live in Wythenshawe and worked, I think, with ATC at Manchester Airport. We were great pals when we were kids but lost touch. She'd be early 60s by now and has husband John (married in Salford) and Manchester-born sons John Paul and Mark Andrew. Grateful if anyone can help as I'd love to get back in touch and catch up.
Author:  'Odd Man Out - A Motiveless Murder?' & 'The Cheetham Hill Murder'

migky

Re: Looking for Patricia (McDonagh) CASHMORE
« Reply #1 on: 16:23:08, 20/01/15 »
Put the surname Cashmore, Manchester in to 192.com and Mark A Cashmore  shows up on the 2002/4 Electoral roll. That's a good starting point for you.

http://www.192.com/people/search/

I would also try FaceBook for any of the family members

Migky  :)
« Last Edit: 16:26:37, 20/01/15 by migky »
I'm a bit like Marmite

cheethamgirl

« Reply #2 on: 14:22:55, 21/01/15 »
Thank you, Migky. You are so helpful, as always. I'll follow that up. The first place I tried was indeed Facebook. I've PM'd one possible connection on there but no reply as yet.

ttu

« Reply #3 on: 01:57:19, 22/07/15 »
Please can you give me more details of who you are and how Pat would know you? Thankyou

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 21:43:52, 25/07/15 »
Hi All,

I'm trying to trace my 2nd cousin (Mary) Patricia CASHMORE (nee McDONAGH) who used to live in Wythenshawe and worked, I think, with ATC at Manchester Airport. We were great pals when we were kids but lost touch. She'd be early 60s by now and has husband John (married in Salford) and Manchester-born sons John Paul and Mark Andrew. Grateful if anyone can help as I'd love to get back in touch and catch up.

There's a Eunice mcdonagh who joined the forum last week if you want to send her a pm O0
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

cheethamgirl

« Reply #5 on: 17:51:58, 25/06/16 »
Kindly ignore these details. My cousin, Mary Patricia McDonagh is not the same lady who married John Cashmore (and is sadly deceased now). That lady's daughter kindly contacted me and we have established we are not related. My cousin, usually known as Patricia, was born in 1952 and grew up in Wythenshawe. We were close as teenagers but lost contact completely when my parents and I moved house. It would be nice to get back in touch. I can find no record of a marriage for her in England and Wales so McDonagh may still be her surname. There was a rumour once that she worked for Aer Lingus.

MeganCashmore

« Reply #6 on: 02:28:26, 25/07/18 »
That’s my Nan! I called her nanny Ireland.. John-Paul is my dad:)

veecashmore

« Reply #7 on: 18:09:31, 10/05/22 »
Hiya! That’s my nan:) I’m the daughter of John-Paul and sister of Megan Cashmore who commented above… Like she said we used to call her Nanny Ireland, she’s sadly deceased but if you’re still interested i’d love to chat about her and find out everything I can about her!

mollymo

« Reply #8 on: 18:19:47, 13/05/22 »
For some years I have been trying to trace the following McDonagh girls, Annie I know went to America her youngest sister Bernadette joined her some years later then I think there was Margaret and Kathleen all from the Manchester area. Would love to have news of what happened to them.
Maureen