Author Topic: gay tours of the north of England  (Read 13807 times)

St Chads

Re: gay tours of the north of England
« Reply #30 on: 12:18:14, 06/04/12 »
Lol TH  ...
" Life calls the tune , we dance ".

JOHN GALSWORTHY,

Terrence Henderson

« Reply #31 on: 20:18:38, 06/04/12 »
      I am not going to get involved in a slanging match with you, and this will be my last word on the subject. You are entitled to your opinions, and I defend your right to say them. Just I am entitled to say if I consider them to be offensive and outmoded.           

Coerce     To Compel by force, intimidation, or authority, especially without regard for individual desire or volition.               

Homophobia      Unreasoning fear of or antipathy towards homosexuals and homosexuality.   

I do not have to tell my grandchildren that "Being Gay is normal and acceptable". The laws of this country tell them that. Whether you agree with the law or not.         

Real Homophobia is when 300 Spartans kill 300 Spartans.
Hate political bigots!

Bert

« Reply #32 on: 02:04:52, 19/05/12 »
What is " Normal " ? I'm all ears . ::)

Normal is copulation in order to further the race according to nature.... anything else it not. Think about it. If everyone turned gay then we wouldn't exist.... would that be normal? Would normal births be done from selective sperms where even now you can determine the hair colour and eye colour of the child you produce in a laboratory.... is that normal?

There is nothing such as normal.

I have nothing against gay people. I just wish they would stop forcing their agenda down the rest of our necks. We are not interested.... do what you do, we don't need to know the details, we are the majority as in heterosexuals and the more you carry on, the less you will be respected.
Being silly is a state of mind.... being foolish is a way of life.

Cupcake

« Reply #33 on: 14:09:35, 19/05/12 »
Then I'm not normal, cos never in my long and varied heterosexual copulation career have I ever had the slightest intention of furthering the race. 

You know, if the heterosexual majority hadn't spent centuries persecuting the homosexual minority, then the homosexual minority worldwide wouldn't have an agenda, because they'd be quite used to enjoying life without fear of prejudice, ridicule, abuse, violence, imprisonment and execution.   ??? 

It's nice to be important, but it's also important to be nice.

Bert

« Reply #34 on: 23:07:51, 20/05/12 »
Then I'm not normal, cos never in my long and varied heterosexual copulation career have I ever had the slightest intention of furthering the race. 

You know, if the heterosexual majority hadn't spent centuries persecuting the homosexual minority, then the homosexual minority worldwide wouldn't have an agenda, because they'd be quite used to enjoying life without fear of prejudice, ridicule, abuse, violence, imprisonment and execution.   ???

What you fail to realise is that the gay community have got equal rights along with the rest of us and its fine.... so why are they still shouting? Its like a Queen on the stage.... you got the recognition you wanted, its all over now so why the drama once again?

All the things you describe ever only happen in Islam.

Cupcake

« Reply #35 on: 23:47:49, 20/05/12 »
My friend was left for dead by a bunch of thugs who waited with the sole intent of smacking someone - anyone - for being gay.   Broken ribs, bruised kidneys, broken arm, smashed cheekbone and jaw where they stamped on his face.   All white boys with local accents, who made their views clear and stated they intended to kill him.  He was lucky that someone saw it and shouted "Police!" so the thugs ran, then called him an ambulance.     

It was 1967 before homosexuality was decriminalised in England.  Until then, it was a crime, punishable by imprisonment.  Long after that, it was an issue when looking for work or lodging.  It's still an issue if you join the Armed Forces.  30 US states have banned gay people from entering into the legal state of marriage, whilst 8 have allowed it.  Equal rights and everything's fine? 

Bert

« Reply #36 on: 00:18:05, 21/05/12 »
My friend was left for dead by a bunch of thugs who waited with the sole intent of smacking someone - anyone - for being gay.   Broken ribs, bruised kidneys, broken arm, smashed cheekbone and jaw where they stamped on his face.   All white boys with local accents, who made their views clear and stated they intended to kill him.  He was lucky that someone saw it and shouted "Police!" so the thugs ran, then called him an ambulance.     

It was 1967 before homosexuality was decriminalised in England.  Until then, it was a crime, punishable by imprisonment.  Long after that, it was an issue when looking for work or lodging.  It's still an issue if you join the Armed Forces.  30 US states have banned gay people from entering into the legal state of marriage, whilst 8 have allowed it.  Equal rights and everything's fine?

Don't have a go at me.... If I saw a gay guy being bashed, I would be the first to jump in and defend him, I think the pink lobby have got it wrong with their message. I know the States well and I dispute your findings as they are much more relaxed than you read in your tabloid press. Ever visited America?

It was also just over a hundred years ago that women got the right to vote here and guess what? I'm a staunch defender of women' rights and equality.... my right hand man is a woman because she is up to the job and I trust her with my life.

You really know nothing about me or you read too much into what I write. Better steer clear eh?

Cupcake

« Reply #37 on: 01:17:13, 21/05/12 »
"All the things you describe ever only happen in Islam."
That's what you posted.  I'm not reading anything else in there.  There was nothing Islamic about my friend's beating.  Plain old homophobic prejudice is alive and well in England and you saying it's not doesn't make a tad of difference to the truth.  I simply offered you an insight.  I never suggested you would condone it or take part. 

I never mind my facts being disputed, though I'd prefer you to do it politely.  I have checked and I stand corrected.  Only six states currently offer same-sex marriages, not the 8 I stated.   Six further states have same sex unions of some kind that are permitted, but are not  recognised as marriages and don't give the same rights as a marriage or issue marriage licenses.   There are 12 states with legislation that specifically restricts marriage to one man and one woman, and 19 states that have laws specifically banning same-sex unions, making 31 bans, not the 30 I stated.   

Bert

« Reply #38 on: 01:20:43, 21/05/12 »
"All the things you describe ever only happen in Islam."
That's what you posted.  I'm not reading anything else in there.  There was nothing Islamic about my friend's beating.  Plain old homophobic prejudice is alive and well in England and you saying it's not doesn't make a tad of difference to the truth.  I simply offered you an insight.  I never suggested you would condone it or take part. 

I never mind my facts being disputed, though I'd prefer you to do it politely.  I have checked and I stand corrected.  Only six states currently offer same-sex marriages, not the 8 I stated.   Six further states have same sex unions of some kind that are permitted, but are not  recognised as marriages and don't give the same rights as a marriage or issue marriage licenses.   There are 12 states with legislation that specifically restricts marriage to one man and one woman, and 19 states that have laws specifically banning same-sex unions, making 31 bans, not the 30 I stated.

Whatever.