Author Topic: Looking to find SHELAGH DOWLING of Wythenshawe.  (Read 1711 times)

Pegasus18

I am trying to find SHELAGH DOWLING (close friend) who used to live on Hannets Road Woodhouse Park Wythenshawe Manchester in the 1960/70s. If you know the whereabouts of Shelagh please would you contact me or ask her to get in touch. Kind Regards, Barry.

mariethomas

Re: Looking to find SHELAGH DOWLING of Wythenshawe.
« Reply #1 on: 20:23:12, 31/08/17 »
Would this be the same girl that used to live in Egremont avenue withington in the 50d?

Pegasus18

Re: Looking to find SHELAGH DOWLING of Wythenshawe.
« Reply #2 on: 03:38:58, 01/09/17 »
Hi Marie,
Many thanks for your reply. It is likely that it is one and the same person although I only knew Shelagh from the early 1960s onwards when she lived at 2 Hannet Road Woodhouse Park Wythenshawe. Her best friend was Eileen Keow or Keown who lived opposite to Sheila. Sheila had a younger brother named Kieran and I think her father was Francis and mother Marry but maybe not!
Both Shelagh and Eileen attended the Woodhouse Park Roman Catholic School. Shelagh was blond while Eileen was dark haired
Are you aware of Shelagh's present whereabouts. I would love to make contact with her.
Kind Regards.