Author Topic: Man and Woman sought for Didsbury bank robbery  (Read 560 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Man and Woman sought for Didsbury bank robbery
« on: 16:18:14, 10/05/17 »
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-hands-bank-cashier-chilling-13015583

A man threatened to shoot a cashier during a bank robbery in Didsbury village.

The suspect walked into the NatWest bank on Wilmslow Road and handed the staff member a chilling note, ordering them to fill a bag with cash, or he would shoot them.

cctv images

The victim gave him a small amount of cash, before the suspect left and got into a blue Peugeot 207, heading in the direction of Parrs Wood.

Now police have released CCTV images of a man and woman they want to speak to in connection with the terrifying robbery on Tuesday, April 18.

All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

St Chads Lad

Re: Man and Woman sought for Didsbury bank robbery
« Reply #1 on: 17:09:23, 10/05/17 »
The poor cashier just doing her job, I hope they catch the scum, I recall a few years back I stopped at a convenience store on my way to work about 7.00am it was winter and still dark, there was a security van parked up, I got out of my van and there was a guy stood in the shop doorway and I had to push past him, inside the store were three more louts, security man and two female shop assistants one of which had a large knife held to her face by one of these vermin whilst the others threatened the security guy for the cash box, they got away but I'll never forget the look of fear on that poor woman's face I felt useless because I'd always liked to think I could react better to a situation, all I could do is stay and give a statement.