Author Topic: Manchester arena  (Read 8270 times)

migky

Re: Manchester arena
« Reply #30 on: 09:33:02, 24/05/17 »
The next person who tells me we have to be tolerant, i'll punch right between the eyes.

When will we all wake up?

We all support them by using their services.

1) How can there be as many takeaways as there is, but no one ever in them? All other shops can't make a living and are closing down. They have to be a front for something i think? I'd starve before i'd use any of them.

2) Taxis - How can they buy and make pay high end luxury cars? I know many taxi drivers who are struggling to make a living and work all the hours they can, but not make a reasonable wage? 

3) Next time your spending your hard earned money on snide gear from the strangways wholesale shops, just think where that money is going?

Please don't reply to this post if your going to go down the Do-gooders line. I'm not interested.
For to long we have welcomed peple here to our great country & city, only for to be back stabbed.
Don't ask me to put my hand in my pocket to help anyone but my own ( By own i mean Manc people of my thinking ).

Migky  >:(  >:(  >:(
I'm a bit like Marmite

Parky

« Reply #31 on: 09:34:36, 24/05/17 »
Not sure if his is the right thread for this but. This morning I was walking with my two dogs through the fields near my home when I bumped into a friend with his dog and his four year old daughter,we walked a while not saying anything just watching his beautiful daughter chasing and playing with the dogs laughing and giggling full of innocence and not a bad bone in her body, we both looked at each other words didn't have to be said .but I'm sure he was thinking the same as me the love compared to the hatred of a group of people who wouldn't and haven't thought twice about harming children like her.

manny ugbomah

« Reply #32 on: 10:39:30, 24/05/17 »
With the great northern spirit, Manchester  will continue marching on, despite the terrorists.

St Chads Lad

« Reply #33 on: 10:45:54, 24/05/17 »
Yeah marching on and ignoring the cause of this in the name of "liberalism"  ::)

Parky

« Reply #34 on: 13:09:54, 24/05/17 »
With the great northern spirit, Manchester  will continue marching on, despite the terrorists.
well said manny my friend but unfortunately words are not going to get us out of this mess when our"leaders"want more and more of these people coming in it's the equivalent of letting Germans  in great numbers enter the uk  during ww2, somebody mentioned the only way to stop them is a military coup ,no chance the army top brass are only interested in their gold plated pension and their grace and favour homes , I really can't see any way out of this mess and fear we will have a rerun of the sectarian violence which plagued Northern Ireland for decades

celeste

• Global Moderator
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

« Reply #36 on: 16:00:42, 24/05/17 »
Apparently some activists in the Labour Party think the carnage at the arena is "heaven sent" for mrs mays election campaign. Unbelievable

St Chads Lad

« Reply #37 on: 16:11:34, 24/05/17 »
Yes I saw that yesterday they were suggesting that the Tories actually planting the bomb to increase in the polls but I'm  sure that "nice principled man" Mr Corbyn will come out and condemn these comments......but I won't hold my breath.

Parky

« Reply #38 on: 17:43:49, 24/05/17 »
Labour activist with a backpack with Corbyns photo on it heckling soldiers stationed at number ten downing st,  :knuppel2:

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: 19:21:15, 24/05/17 »

Labour activist with a backpack with Corbyns photo on it heckling soldiers stationed at number ten downing st,  :knuppel2:

That's more likely to win the Tories votes

lozflan

« Reply #40 on: 19:29:31, 24/05/17 »
City ground,made Park and Ride for the emergency.
Why not do this to both Stadiums permanently,off season.?
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: 23:50:00, 24/05/17 »
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/808077/Manchester-terror-bombing-explosion-attack-Ariana-Grande-manchester-arena-ISIS-twitter

Manchester Arena was rocked by a huge explosion on Monday night as children and their parents made their way towards the exit after the pop singer’s final performance.

Families are still searching for their loved ones as police confirm children are among the dead.

The attack shocked Britain with politicians cancelling campaigning for the 2017 general election.

However, reports are beginning to emerge there were warnings on Twitter - four hours before the attack.

Jim44

« Reply #42 on: 22:04:00, 25/05/17 »
Police Commisoner and mayor Andy Pandy Burnham said the bomber was a lone wolf. The Chief Constable of GMP said it was a network. Er, am I missing something here? He also said the bomber wasn't Muslim, how low can this bloke crawl? >:(

Jim44

« Reply #43 on: 22:08:05, 25/05/17 »
The next person who tells me we have to be tolerant, i'll punch right between the eyes.

When will we all wake up?

We all support them by using their services.

1) How can there be as many takeaways as there is, but no one ever in them? All other shops can't make a living and are closing down. They have to be a front for something i think? I'd starve before i'd use any of them.

Unless I'm really desperate I'll never use a Muslim shop. At the end of the day they think we're below them.

2) Taxis - How can they buy and make pay high end luxury cars? I know many taxi drivers who are struggling to make a living and work all the hours they can, but not make a reasonable wage? 

3) Next time your spending your hard earned money on snide gear from the strangways wholesale shops, just think where that money is going?

Please don't reply to this post if your going to go down the Do-gooders line. I'm not interested.
For to long we have welcomed peple here to our great country & city, only for to be back stabbed.
Don't ask me to put my hand in my pocket to help anyone but my own ( By own i mean Manc people of my thinking ).

Migky  >:( >:( >:(

St Chads Lad

« Reply #44 on: 22:11:43, 25/05/17 »
Jim44 and Migky, excellent posts.  O0