Author Topic: Manchester arena  (Read 8269 times)

migky

Re: Manchester arena
« Reply #45 on: 18:15:25, 26/05/17 »
Surprise, surprise !!! The police are now hitting the takeaways now O0
Link to this in the Telegraph

Slowly they are working it out  ;)

Migky
I'm a bit like Marmite

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: 18:42:34, 26/05/17 »
The next person who tells me we have to be tolerant, i'll punch right between the eyes.

When will we all wake up?

We all support them by using their services.

1) How can there be as many takeaways as there is, but no one ever in them? All other shops can't make a living and are closing down. They have to be a front for something i think? I'd starve before i'd use any of them.

2) Taxis - How can they buy and make pay high end luxury cars? I know many taxi drivers who are struggling to make a living and work all the hours they can, but not make a reasonable wage? 

3) Next time your spending your hard earned money on snide gear from the strangways wholesale shops, just think where that money is going?

Please don't reply to this post if your going to go down the Do-gooders line. I'm not interested.
For to long we have welcomed peple here to our great country & city, only for to be back stabbed.
Don't ask me to put my hand in my pocket to help anyone but my own ( By own i mean Manc people of my thinking ).

Migky  >:(  >:(  >:(

I've bumped this post as it should be read by more people
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Jim44

« Reply #47 on: 21:33:29, 26/05/17 »
Quote from: migky
Surprise, surprise !!! The police are now hitting the takeaways now O0
[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/manchester-arena-bombing-salman-abedi-latest-updates/
Link to this in the Telegraph [/url]

Slowly they are working it out  ;)

Migky
 It's the same with hairdressers, there are twenty on Moston lane.

O0 O0 O0

I find it unbelievable that Ukip want to take VAT off take-aways.  Appart from above, with all the obesity they should be trebling it.

ExileSteve

« Reply #48 on: 04:26:31, 27/05/17 »

Labour activist with a backpack with Corbyns photo on it heckling soldiers stationed at number ten downing st,  :knuppel2:

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. It's not only the Islamists we need to be rid of asap. The enemy within will have to be dealt with, too.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: 23:10:08, 27/05/17 »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40072786

CCTV images showing suicide bomber Salman Abedi on the night he attacked Manchester Arena killing 22 people, have been been released by police.

Fourteen locations are being searched and 13 people have been arrested on suspicion of terror offences.

Abedi's identity was known within two hours of Monday's attack, police said.

The UK terrorism threat level has been reduced from critical to severe and soldiers deployed to support the police will be stood down on Monday night.

Prime Minister Theresa May made the announcement after leading a meeting of the government's emergency committee Cobra on Saturday morning.

Armed police continue to guard hundreds of events across the UK over the bank holiday weekend.

There was increased security at Wembley for the FA Cup Final, Hampden Park for the Scottish Cup Final and Twickenham for the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

lozflan

« Reply #50 on: 11:06:20, 29/05/17 »
The shock and horror stays with me, but find it hard to find a reason why I'm not surprised.After France and Germany.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason