Author Topic: Manchester United beat Ajax 2 - 0 to win the Europa league  (Read 1704 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2017/may/24/ajax-v-manchester-united-europa-league-final-live

10m ago 21:57
Manchester United’s players go up to collect their medals. Jose Mourinho’s holding up three fingers in acknowledgement in his sort of treble. His players follow suit. Then it’s time for Wayne Rooney to hoist the trophy into the air. He’s not had the greatest season, nor has he made much of a contribution tonight, but he deserved the honour of leading the celebrations after everything he’s given to United. It’s a feelgood moment. It’s what football’s about. Manchester can celebrate tonight. I’ll leave them to it. That’s all from me. Thanks for reading and emailing. Bye.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

Goodness Celeste for a moment there I thought you were leaving us,

celeste

• Global Moderator
I'm sure I don't know to what you are referring ;D oh the report was by Jacob Steinberg
« Last Edit: 23:21:58, 24/05/17 by celeste »

Parky

;)

Parky

Excellent win for the reds I had to laugh at the number of injured players crutches on the pitch at the end of the game ,I've not seem so many crutches since I walked past the local benefit office ;D
« Last Edit: 23:47:17, 24/05/17 by Parky »

celeste

• Global Moderator