Author Topic: Calling Andy Burnham  (Read 19363 times)

St Chads Lad

Re: Calling Andy Burnham
« Reply #45 on: 14:35:26, 04/10/18 »

She's had three previous Council tenancies terminated due to anti social behaviour?
  Sounds like trouble to me, she states that at 27 she should have her own place, why? My daughter lived at home until she was 30 before getting married and settling down with her husband, and renting privately, they would love a council home with cheaper rent, but they work and pay for their little lad to go to nursery, as does my son and his wife.
   Burnham needs to help people like them instead of this attention seeker.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: 16:01:45, 04/10/18 »
Maybe it's the reason her mother doesn't want her too close :-\

Housing is going to be more of a problem for females in their twenties, more are living with their parents and can't afford their own place, it's not practicable to bring up a family where there is a shortage of space, i.e. two families in one house - and, rooms are getting smaller in new houses.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

« Reply #47 on: 17:12:33, 04/10/18 »
Three properties and anti social behaviour in each one ? Hands up who wants her as a neighbour , no thought not

lozflan

« Reply #48 on: 08:31:29, 05/10/18 »
Andy is promoting a celeb tour bus,now converted with bunks for rough sleepers.
Maybe Andy would like this moto,"I found Manchester a city of granite and left it a city of clay.

Taken from Augustus Caeser,"I found Rome a city of clay/bricks and left it a city of marble.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

St Chads Lad

« Reply #49 on: 21:01:59, 16/10/18 »
Hey Andy, the M.E.N. have an article about the state of the streets that are filled with rubbish and the increase in fly tipping, (which, I suppose is nothing to do with the fact that the bins get emptied fortnightly these days) so how about getting off your [censored] and telling your comrades in the rat house to get it sorted with the crappy firm that is contracted to keep the City clean, and I don't mean just the centre but everywhere, after all some of us pay Council tax for this

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: 12:26:10, 24/11/18 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-46263410

'Significant violence at HMP'

Any ideas Andy?  ;)

Parky

« Reply #51 on: 14:42:25, 24/11/18 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-46263410

'Significant violence at HMP'

Any ideas Andy?  ;)
well here’s my idea any violence from a prisoner against a prison officer five years jail no parole , as for strangeways  being rat infested hole , it is not compulsory to go to prison in fact it’s very hard to get in prison what with fines, probation and suspended sentences

St Chads Lad

« Reply #52 on: 15:35:00, 07/12/18 »
Hey guy and gals, are you at a loose end this evening? well then get yourself down to Jimmy's bar tonight in the Northern quarter, non other than our esteemed Mayor is on the decks spinning some bangin' tunes, the setlist is published on the Citylife Spotify account , Hang the DJ has not been chosen unfortunately, so if you fancy a great night out go somewhere else.

ronyrash

« Reply #53 on: 11:05:02, 08/12/18 »
Apart from  Ambulances only Buses,Taxis.and bicycles are allowed on the new road feeding the very large Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
Out or Nowt? Ready for Out.

ronyrash

« Reply #54 on: 11:10:35, 08/12/18 »
 sorry my previous post about hospital traffic should have gone somewhere else :)

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: 14:37:24, 08/12/18 »
You can send it again and I can remove it from this thread :)

ronyrash

« Reply #56 on: 17:16:24, 13/12/18 »
Hi Celest
            By now i dont know where to send it t.It was a post about traffic congestion at Wythenshaw hospital.oh,what to do,ty RR

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: 18:22:29, 13/12/18 »
I have tried to find it, I'll pm you your posts and you can go through them -  :)

I remember posting some time ago about the number of buses which went to Wythenshawe Hospital and the cars, the road which approaches it is very narrow, what it will be like in another 10-15 years I wouldn't like to say.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: 18:23:56, 13/12/18 »
Hi Celest
            By now i dont know where to send it t.It was a post about traffic congestion at Wythenshaw hospital.oh,what to do,ty RR

http://www.manchester-forum.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=6838;area=showposts;start=0

Celeste

ronyrash

« Reply #59 on: 16:10:06, 16/12/18 »

hi Frummers
Apart from  Ambulances only Buses,Taxis.and bicycles are allowed on the new road feeding the very large Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.Maybe its a bit over the top.The traffic congestion in the area is chronic.