Author Topic: Game of the season  (Read 145 times)

migky

Game of the season
« on: 10:05:41, 03/12/17 »
The game of the season has to be yesterdays match between Man U (Yak) & Arsenal.
Just brilliant to watch, end to end entertainment but a fair result would have been a draw.

Migky  ;)
I'm a bit like Marmite

Parky

Re: Game of the season
« Reply #1 on: 10:34:52, 03/12/17 »
It was a close second to fc utd of Manchester beating second in  table Harrogate town 3-2 after being a goal down in the first half O0

migky

« Reply #2 on: 19:24:12, 03/12/17 »
Good grief, hope no one watch our match today.  Hope we get our act together for next weekend  ::)

BUT! we still points ahead thank fully  O0

Migky  ;)
I'm a bit like Marmite

Parky

« Reply #3 on: 19:39:13, 03/12/17 »
Good grief, hope no one watch our match today.  Hope we get our act together for next weekend  ::)

BUT! we still points ahead thank fully  O0

Migky  ;)
has pep nicked fergies watch.? ;D

ExileSteve

« Reply #4 on: 21:39:10, 03/12/17 »
And of course the result you've all been hanging on for saw Penzance make progress in the Cornwall Senior Cup, traveling to Illogan and thwapping them 5-2. Second time we've been there lately, and the second time we've won.

There's probably no such word as 'thwapping', by the way, so I thought I might just as well make it up!

Parky

« Reply #5 on: 07:25:53, 04/12/17 »
And of course the result you've all been hanging on for saw Penzance make progress in the Cornwall Senior Cup, traveling to Illogan and thwapping them 5-2. Second time we've been there lately, and the second time we've won.

There's probably no such word as 'thwapping', by the way, so I thought I might just as well make it up!
itís an excellent word Steve , definitely should be in the dictionary.