Author Topic: Looking for old school friends  (Read 1804 times)

Lynn Astill

Looking for old school friends
« on: 03:36:08, 31/03/18 »
HI I'm looking to connect with any old school friend's. . I went ro Garnett Road and Marlborough Road schools in mid 50s to early 60's.  My name then was Lynn Gray. My family lived in the Cheetham Hill Area. We lived in Cluney St, moved to Peter St then to Florence St. My Gran Elizabeth Gray lived in Walter St. My parents Ernie and Mary Gray moved our family to Australia in 1965. At the time I had three siblings. An older sister Lorraine and two younger brothers Ian and Bob.

At a family get together recently we were talking about our younger days in the UK and it got me thinking about what happened to the kids in school from back then. Then I came across this sight on fb. I believe everything happens for a reason and it got me wondering if the universe is telling me something. So decided to put up this post.

I don't remember many names from back then but three that stand out are Robert Wagner, Susan Plumb and Janet Poole.

If anyone knows anything that might help me reconnect or was at either school in mid 50's or 60's would love to hear from you..... O0