Author Topic: How did the Arab oil backed council owned stadium man city win the premier leagu  (Read 6764 times)

Corrupt council

With man city winning the league the EPL is a joke now.
A club with no history to mention like Chelsea before them win the league by basically buying it.

A disgrace to call it fair.

Other teams were built on success over time. City and chelsea just buy it in.

Teams like Everton can't ever compete on a serious level .
Such a shame as premier league was exceptional in the early years . Now it's a rich man toy.

Now you see more competition in the Sunday league at your local park.

Things need to change as this is unsustainable in the long run.
Dominant teams built by oil money or russian rubble's from dodgy oligarchs are ruining the game. The gap in the competion between just buying player in the league makes it impossible to have a competitive league.

Hollow victory for city I would go as far as saying the league is finished .until every club has access to buy any player then the league is a farce.
ROY.

migky

I thought you would raise your head once your team had lost the premiership  ;D
Man united have bought there way for years, broke many records on buying player.
I really can't understand why united don't change there name to Salford united or Manchester united but London fan base. Err! who owns Manchester united? United are Manchester history but CITY is Manchester's  footballing future  :smitten:

Click here to watch what Man United owners spent there on

Manchester council own cities ground, look at all the work the Etihad has brought to the Manchester area & taxes. Soon i think Manchester city have it's own basket ball team & Ice hockey team and stadium to play in. Manchester united forward think was to let the class of 92 build a hotel right in front of there ground. So where do all corporate visitors/fans stay? Old Trafford is stifled and no room to grow. They can't buy up all the houses around the stadium to build on as planning has been refused, at least Liverpool had the insight to do this.

Dream on  ::)

I'm a bit like Marmite

Parky

Not getting in the middle of a war (again) ;) , but as I’ve said before city are worthy champions , I’m just relieved that my team are clear of relegation  8)

ExileSteve

Oh, the whining sound of all those embittered losers who follow our little neighbours across town is such a joyous one!

What a glorious way to welcome in the Spring!

Can't wait for next season already. C'MON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ExileSteve

By the way, I certainly didn't mean you, Parky.......... :)

Parky

By the way, I certainly didn't mean you, Parky.......... :)
i know mate, your worthy champions , I just come back from seeing fc Utd of Manchester beat the mighty Trafford fc on penalties  to lift the Manchester senior cup, I’ve had to have a couple of whiskeys at home to calm myself  ::)

Corrupt council

Hollow victory it is , unfair and as for united they bought big because they were funded by success. After success on shoe string budgets.

Cantona was how much?

City will never have the history or the pedigree of united .

Just a fact and I like the salford utd. Really new that one.

City could be renamed Stockport .as most of your fans are from that [censored] hole.
ROY.

Parky

Hollow victory it is , unfair and as for united they bought big because they were funded by success. After success on shoe string budgets.

Cantona was how much?

City will never have the history or the pedigree of united .

Just a fact and I like the salford utd. Really new that one.

City could be renamed Stockport .as most of your fans are from that [censored] hole.
its still Salford city

ExileSteve

Pogba was how much? Lukaku was how much? Sanchez was how much? The rest of United's squad (their names escape me) were how much?

Quality players at bargain bucket prices......... ::)

migky

I'm a bit like Marmite

migky

As we are talking about how much players cost, what about Rio Ferdinand.

When the centre-back arrived at Old Trafford from Leeds United back in July 2002, he did so as the Britain’s most expensive player, costing the club £30m.

Anthony Martial close to £58 million

And another donkey Ángel Di María £59.7 & this little bu**er Juan Mata £37.1 all records at the time.

Migky ;)
I'm a bit like Marmite

Corrupt council

Does anyone know why City's parade on Monday isn't taking place in Stockport? I can sort of understand it not taking place in Abu Dhabi as women might not be allowed to attend, but in Manchester?... come on.. A6 will be clogged at teatime.
ROY.

Corrupt council

What part did you not understand about success funding the club?  ;)

United have faults but they have always played fair. City on the other hand are nothing more than the rich kids on the block. For now . As pedigree will always over come.city have zero pedigree. :o

City are funded by the council and a Arab backed dubious woman rights country . :-[

United have a billionaire rinsing them dry . But still beat you handsomely this season at your council owned ground. :smitten:

Not only that we truly we we on your parade . Lol

;D

ROY.

ExileSteve

Gee whizz, they've taken it real bad, the Rags, haven't they?

Sheesh.....................

::)

Corrupt council

ROY.