Author Topic: How did the Arab oil backed council owned stadium man city win the premier leagu  (Read 6763 times)

St Chads Lad

Rumours about Man U being lined up by Saudi, Mohammed bin Salman, any truth in this I wonder? What do Reds fans think?

Parky

Think it would be a good thing for Utd but premier league football is now all about money , so to try be successful you have to have rich owners ( bar Leicester Citys title win)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Rumours about Man U being lined up by Saudi, Mohammed bin Salman, any truth in this I wonder? What do Reds fans think?

Totally against it >:(
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Warnerwaype

Can anyone tell me if the dive centre that was next door to The Plough Inn in Torivicas is still there and if it is what it is called and while Im enquiring about the area are Lin and Derick still at The Plough?
*Link Removed*

ExileSteve

Can anyone tell me if the dive centre that was next door to The Plough Inn in Torivicas is still there and if it is what it is called and while Im enquiring about the area are Lin and Derick still at The Plough?

I've just searched for it on DuckDuckGo and discovered that it has closed down, although some of its former customers are keeping a Facebook page going in honour of its memory. Hope this helps!