Author Topic: Liverpool's Defeat In Kiev  (Read 2109 times)

ExileSteve

Liverpool's Defeat In Kiev
« on: 21:27:07, 28/05/18 »
I would like to offer my hearty congratulations to Real Madrid for preventing Liverpool from winning the Champions League, and especially to that wonderful German gentleman between the sticks who made it all possible. The man is a complete legend and a star, and I've barely been able to stop laughing since. And the tear stained faces of all those Scousers clad in red just completely cracked me up. Marvellous stuff!

Well done to everybody involved. Absolutely splendid!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 21:40:57, 28/05/18 by ExileSteve »

Parky

Re: Liverpool's Defeat In Kiev
« Reply #1 on: 22:33:57, 28/05/18 »
I’m with you on that Steve , I’ve not laughed so much since my grandad’s beard caught fire

Corrupt council

« Reply #2 on: 05:42:17, 29/05/18 »
I’m with you on that Steve , I’ve not laughed so much since my grandad’s beard caught fire

Very harsh , how any goalie could of stopped bales magnificent cycle kick I would like to see.

They were simply outclasses by Madrid . They got to the final with a run of easy games . In my view they didn't deserve to be in the final.

ROY.

Parky

« Reply #3 on: 09:37:15, 29/05/18 »

Very harsh , how any goalie could of stopped bales magnificent cycle kick I would like to see.

They were simply outclasses by Madrid . They got to the final with a run of easy games . In my view they didn't deserve to be in the final.
”very harsh” yes you’re  right I loved my grandad

ExileSteve

« Reply #4 on: 21:49:55, 29/05/18 »

Agreed on that point! They were very lucky that the referees in both matches against City made a series of game-changing errors, and they rode their luck against other opponents as well.

And what about the violence around the team coach before the first leg of the quarter-final? It is incredible that, at the very least, they weren't obliged to play a few marches behind closed doors after that. Someone could have been killed, and most probably a fatality will occur sooner or later if UEFA don't grow a spine and a pair.

Corrupt council

« Reply #5 on: 15:20:31, 30/05/18 »

Agreed on that point! They were very lucky that the referees in both matches against City made a series of game-changing errors, and they rode their luck against other opponents as well.

And what about the violence around the team coach before the first leg of the quarter-final? It is incredible that, at the very least, they weren't obliged to play a few marches behind closed doors after that. Someone could have been killed, and most probably a fatality will occur sooner or later if UEFA don't grow a spine and a pair.

As much as I find you as my personal troll I think you have a point this time.
With the record Liverpool have off the pitch in Europe I think they play the 96 card a lot when they forget they killed many in the Italian game.
ROY.