Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 83019 times)

Parky

Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #315 on: 20:21:47, 07/08/20 »
I’m more and more convinced that the United Kingdom has somehow been chosen by the new order as a social experiment ,ie more crime less police , Pathetic sentences , political correctness out of control and immigrants coming from the other side of Europe by passing several civilised countries to come here with no checks into their backgrounds altogether and being put up in four star hotels ,

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #316 on: 09:12:48, 08/08/20 »
Why don't the French tow them back?
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

St Chads Lad

« Reply #317 on: 11:31:30, 08/08/20 »
Because they're French, they aren't famous for being Anglophiles, and Brexit put the top hat on it, despite the UK Government sending millions in order for them to stop this from happening, they are determined to make us suffer in any way possible.

Parky

« Reply #318 on: 12:13:00, 08/08/20 »
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again all this illegal immigration and the blm being used by Marxists and now para military’s , its pushing more and more Politically Middle of the road people I know further and further to the right

St Chads Lad

« Reply #319 on: 13:19:54, 08/08/20 »
It's not surprising considering Jack Straw's response to the Government's proposed use of the Navy to thwart the tide of illegals:
"Ministers under pressure to act over record numbers of the perilous crossings are considering using Royal Navy and Border Force vessels to block the small boats in the English Channel.
But Labour former home secretary Jack Straw said any move modelled on Australia’s controversial “push-back” approach deployed against migrants from Indonesia could have deadly consequences.
“I don’t think that just trying to push these people back is going to work and it will only take one of these dinghies to capsize and everybody to drown, which is perfectly feasible, for their to be a hullabaloo, including in the Conservative Party, and for the policy to have to be reversed, so I wouldn’t go down that route,” he told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme.
“The crucial point here is the obvious one, is that it requires the co-operation of the French.”[/font][/size]
Bella Sankey, director of the Detention Action human rights campaign, described the possibility of boats being forced back into French waters as “an unhinged proposal” which would be met with legal challenges."

His shower gave up the White British years ago, they hate us and people are starting to see through their identity politics, personally I never want to see them in power again, but that's just me.

Parky

« Reply #320 on: 14:43:26, 08/08/20 »
Ah jack straw whose father was a conscientious  objector during the Second World War , you would think that he above anyone would want to join the war effort against the Germans

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #321 on: 17:48:45, 08/08/20 »
However, under a long-standing EU deal, called "Dublin III", the UK has the right to send back anyone who is seeking asylum if they could have reasonably claimed it in another country along the way.

That arrangement will cease at the end of the Brexit transition period - next January - unless the UK and the EU agree a similar deal.

N.B.  The EU forced their rules and regulations on us but did nothing to stop illegal immigrants not abiding by the first safe country we were informed about - it goes to show that we were right to leave.

St Chads Lad

« Reply #322 on: 18:02:33, 08/08/20 »
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-want-speak-man-connection-18739168

The council are planning to spend a fortune on the Rochdale canal towpaths making them cycling and walking friendly, I wouldn't want to be a female availing myself of this facility, this is the second rape in recent weeks on this canal, the other one occurred not far from where I live, just round the corner, my daughter and wife used the path many times over the years,  the perpetrator of that attack was apprehended, same ethnicity.

Parky

« Reply #323 on: 19:10:15, 08/08/20 »
Scl . Another one today  in the Manchester evening news , near dale street alongside the canal ,usual suspect, >:(

St Chads Lad

« Reply #324 on: 11:20:39, 09/08/20 »
Had one at our door last night, 11pm, claiming to be looking for his cousin, we were in bed and used the doorbell camera to respond but my Mrs was unnerved and couldn't settle for a while afterwards.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #325 on: 11:42:05, 09/08/20 »
Can door cameras be activated to take a photo when necessary, he's probably left his fingerprints there

St Chads Lad

« Reply #326 on: 11:53:40, 09/08/20 »
Can door cameras be activated to take a photo when necessary, he's probably left his fingerprints there
Yes you can regulate the frequency of when it activates, at night we have it on highest sensitivity, thereby catching anything occurring in the street outside, it's motion activated so we check it in the mornings.
  As for fingerprints, good advice and I appreciate it but won't be bothering the fuzz.  :)

Parky

« Reply #327 on: 12:31:51, 09/08/20 »
Pity it can’t activate a baseball bat

St Chads Lad

« Reply #328 on: 13:47:49, 09/08/20 »
Pity it can’t activate a baseball bat
;D  Or a boxing glove on a spring like in the Tom & Jerry cartoons.  ;D

Parky

« Reply #329 on: 15:13:41, 09/08/20 »