Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 32597 times)

Parky

Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #345 on: 07:08:52, 20/09/20 »
Have the powers that be ever done a thorough study to find out exactly why people are more violent today than fifty years ago , ?, possibly no fear about getting caught .holiday Camp type prisons ,lack of discipline in schools , , letting known criminals into the country without checks , violence on tv and movies ,violent video games , less nuclear families, lack of proper jobs ,?. Anyone have anymore answers ?

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #346 on: 08:36:38, 20/09/20 »
I  don't know what the school curriculum is in detail but do they have lessons where the pupils can develop conversational skills, actually talking to each other about anything,  relationships, problems, troubles and worries they may have when leaving school, money (compound interest e.g.)

Role models in the family maybe lacking.  I've never watched video games and find it difficult to believe that it causes people to become violent, a small minority perhaps, but then to be influenced to that degree indicates the person has a weak character imo.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

lozflan

« Reply #347 on: 08:42:47, 20/09/20 »
Even when they must know they are not respected or wanted,they still go back to them.  Sad.
Poor role model,may be right.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

St Chads Lad

« Reply #348 on: 11:23:55, 20/09/20 »
Young men now treat females as possessions, they believe that they own them even after a relationship ends and sadly too many girls are prepared to put up with being treated badly, which could be anything from being controlled to serious physical assault or worse, as far as role models I think that weak parenting coupled with social media and being exposed to the antics of celebrities is a large part.
   Any man that treats a female as such doesn't fall into the category of being called a man, apart from the fact that it's disgusting, it gives the man haters fuel to drive a wedge between males and females  ???

St Chads Lad

« Reply #349 on: 20:06:07, 22/09/20 »
I hope the dirty lowlife that stood there and did nothing while his vicious dog killed my Grandsons cat earlier meets a similar fate.  >:(

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #350 on: 20:37:22, 22/09/20 »
My sympathies, he is indeed a lowlife

celeste

• Global Moderator

Parky

« Reply #352 on: 17:13:28, 02/10/20 »
Attempted rape in Bolton town centre 7am this morning , suspect apprehended , usual suspect  :(