Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 83026 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #135 on: 11:24:02, 08/02/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46896329

EE 'Breach' led to stalking by ex

"He had access to everything: my sort code, my account number, a photocopy of my driver's licence.

"It did put me at risk and I feel all customers should know how poorly something like this will be handled if there is a data breach on their account.

"It was a complete breach of trust. I don't trust the way they handled my data at all."

Internal policies 'not followed'

An EE spokesman said its own internal policies were not followed in this case.

"This matter has been dealt with internally and the employee involved no longer works for us," he said.

"While we worked quickly to protect Francesca, we apologise for not keeping her informed of the actions that we took during this time."

The Information Commissioner's Office said that under the Data Protection Act and GDPR it was "illegal for individuals to access personal data without authorisation".

It said there was also an obligation for companies to ensure data was managed securely, and protect "against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage".
« Last Edit: 11:27:54, 08/02/19 by celeste »
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #136 on: 20:02:22, 10/02/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47189682

Vandalism at a Jewish cemetery is being treated as a hate crime by police.

Three chapels within the cemetery in Whitefield, near Manchester, had been damaged including a prominent headstone, officers said.

Two windows and some sinks were also smashed between midday on Friday and Saturday morning.

CCTV was also stolen by the offenders from a chapel at the Old Hall Lane site "in an attempt to cover their tracks", police added.

Rabbi Shmuli Brown tweeted pictures from the scene on Saturday evening, describing it as "a horrible act of anti-semitism".

He later retracted his remarks, saying the offenders "stole the sinks, pipe work and opened up one tombstone".

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #137 on: 20:09:03, 10/02/19 »
Not the work of juveniles considering the stuff stolen, adult delinquents?

Whatever, they are nauseating.

Parky

« Reply #138 on: 22:50:04, 10/02/19 »
Disgraceful

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: 18:55:03, 17/02/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47270531

A 10-year-old boy says he is "too scared" to walk to school after racist graffiti was daubed outside his home.

David Yamba found "No Blacks" painted on three doors in his block of flats in Salford on 8 February, five days after his family had moved in.

His father Jackson reported it to Greater Manchester Police on the same day but said on Saturday they "still haven't been here to investigate".

The force has since apologised and said it would review its approach.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #140 on: 18:59:27, 17/02/19 »
I hope it was only one person who scrawled graffiti on the wall, for the little boy who saw it must have been distressing enough >:(

Parky

« Reply #141 on: 20:43:48, 17/02/19 »
I honestly think there is more to this than meets the eye , but I will add that racism shouldn’t be tolerated

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: 09:37:45, 20/02/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47303471

A man has been arrested over racist graffiti daubed on doors at a block of flats.

David Yamba, 10, found "No Blacks" painted on three doors in his block in Salford on 8 February, five days after his family had moved in.

A 54-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated criminal damage and is being questioned by police.

David's father had earlier criticised police for a slow response.

Parky

« Reply #143 on: 10:07:30, 20/02/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-47303471

A man has been arrested over racist graffiti daubed on doors at a block of flats.

David Yamba, 10, found "No Blacks" painted on three doors in his block in Salford on 8 February, five days after his family had moved in.

A 54-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated criminal damage and is being questioned by police.

David's father had earlier criticised police for a slow response.
slow response ? People get burgled and the police don’t show up for a month if at all

St Chads Lad

« Reply #144 on: 14:16:56, 21/02/19 »

Let's see how long it takes plod to track down the lowlifes that attacked that kid in Alexandra park in Oldham with a hammer and stole his phone and the princely sum of £1, I'm not holding my breath though.
   BTW, as usual, no description of the attackers, the poor lad's head looked a right mess and if caught an attempted murder charge for the lot of 'em is in order imo.
« Last Edit: 14:22:57, 21/02/19 by St Chads Lad »

Parky

« Reply #145 on: 14:36:00, 21/02/19 »
Alexandra park , Oldham, no description of attackers , none been apprehended , not much coverage on the media? Well it’s got to be the usual suspects then ,

celeste

• Global Moderator

St Chads Lad

« Reply #147 on: 17:03:09, 21/02/19 »
It turns out that the pillock that daubed the door with racist grafitti in Salford is a 54 year old man, he's pleaded guilty to the charge, but what did he think his actions would achieve, when I first read it I thought it was kids, his brief says he may have underlying mental problems, which is the go to excuse of many an idiot.

Parky

« Reply #148 on: 18:18:43, 21/02/19 »
The police got him pretty quick didn’t they ?

St Chads Lad

« Reply #149 on: 18:21:44, 21/02/19 »
I fully expected them to  ;)