Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 83044 times)

St Chads Lad

Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #225 on: 16:09:53, 11/10/19 »
Ha! :)   Thanks Celeste.

kipper

« Reply #226 on: 17:22:28, 11/10/19 »
now this is where you get stung    they do not hang up on the phone you hang up then phone your bank  but the line to them is still open so they pretend to be your bank    get your details then empty your bank 

your bank will never phone     if you have a concern  go to your bank face to face that way your safe

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #227 on: 18:45:03, 28/10/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-50212591

An "obsessive stalker" who placed a tracking device on his ex-girlfriend's car after their six year relationship ended has been jailed for three years.
Basil Thomas bombarded the 46-year-old with letters, emails and visits to her home.

Police said he also followed his victim wearing a mask and on one occasion turned up at her mother's hospice.
Thomas, 50, of Cranleigh Drive in Cheadle, Greater Manchester, was sentenced at Chester Crown Court.
He was found guilty of stalking and handed a fresh restraining order after breaching a previous ban.
Det Con Alison Shields, of Cheshire Police, said: "This case has proved yet again how Thomas is an obsessive stalker.
"Despite knowing the clear distress his behaviour had caused in the past, he dismissed his victim's feelings and continued to cause her pain by going to great lengths to follow her."

I despair of the weak sentences which are handed out,  he ignored the restraining order, put on a MASK (?) and then goes stalking her at her mother's hospice,  I bet she's glad he's not about at least for the time being.

« Last Edit: 18:59:31, 28/10/19 by celeste »
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

St Chads Lad

« Reply #228 on: 21:13:03, 28/10/19 »
A dangerous man, sentence should've been longer, he'll be out in twelve months or so.

Parky

« Reply #229 on: 23:07:26, 28/10/19 »
Broken legs might stop him 8)

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #230 on: 11:57:17, 01/11/19 »
now this is where you get stung    they do not hang up on the phone you hang up then phone your bank  but the line to them is still open so they pretend to be your bank    get your details then empty your bank 

your bank will never phone     if you have a concern  go to your bank face to face that way your safe

who called me 01462528011 | who-called.co.uk

the number is a scam
« Last Edit: 12:01:19, 01/11/19 by celeste »

St Chads Lad

« Reply #231 on: 12:37:51, 04/11/19 »
On Saturday night, for the second time last week the feral lowlife scumbags that lurk in the area thought it would be a 'wheeze' to tamper with the lock gates on the canal resulting in a couple of streets being flooded in the local area, as far as I know there was no damage but only by chance, the water didn't encroach into people's properties, but the water level came up to the front step of some houses, I suppose it'll be the old 'they're bored with nothing to do' excuse,  austerity blah blah blah.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #232 on: 13:44:30, 04/11/19 »
The police should make sure it doesn't happen again, I expect it got in the local paper.

St Chads Lad

« Reply #233 on: 14:52:54, 04/11/19 »
Yes there is a report in that chip paper MEN about youths over that period from Halloween causing anti social behaviour by throwing fireworks, now it wouldn't be a stretch to assume that the same riff raff were responsible for the lock gates as the incidents were in close proximity to each other, however there was no report of the vandalism at the lock gate, maybe the potential destruction of people's property isn't newsworthy.
« Last Edit: 14:57:32, 04/11/19 by St Chads Lad »

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #234 on: 19:08:24, 04/11/19 »
Maybe the police should follow the Scouts motto 'Be Prepared' as it is Bonfire Night tomorrow and it would help the firemen O0

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #235 on: 09:57:21, 12/11/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-50376805

Designer donations worth about £4,000 have been stolen from a charity shop, leaving staff "absolutely devastated".
Dresses, bags and scarves by Gucci, Prada, Radley and more were taken from a metal container behind the Oxfam shop on Wilmslow Road, Didsbury on Saturday.

Shop manager Wendy Elliott said the items had been stored in the container ahead of a Christmas shopping evening.

Parky

« Reply #236 on: 16:33:40, 18/11/19 »
The Manchester evening news, has reported the a Jewish gentleman has been the subject of racist abuse but no description of the two suspects . I wonder why?

St Chads Lad

« Reply #237 on: 22:40:58, 18/11/19 »
I agree Parky but having seen the footage and read the story I'm a bit suspicious of this guy, if it's genuine there's no doubt they are scum, as you say. 🤔

Parky

« Reply #238 on: 16:13:03, 19/11/19 »
Does anyone agree that cctv on your house is about as much use as a one legged man in a bottom kicking competition , most of the time it is grainy the bad guys are always disguised and the robbery or vandalism is done hours before the footage is watched,

St Chads Lad

« Reply #239 on: 16:24:20, 19/11/19 »
Yes, I think you're right.