Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 83005 times)

St Chads Lad

Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #255 on: 12:49:18, 22/02/20 »
I would just like to amend my post about the WWII veteran that was robbed of his phone while in hospital, Mr Teacher had his legs amputated around five years ago, not in the Battle of the Bulge as I stated.
    I just thought I ought to correct this out of respect to the brave man, the report I read initially was in the M.E.N., that'll teach me :-[
    Doesn't make the crime any less vile though.

St Chads Lad

« Reply #256 on: 20:20:47, 24/02/20 »
Police are looking for three low lifes that have stolen a statue of the Virgin Mary from outside St. John Vianney's Church in Moston, it's true then, nothing is sacred anymore.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #257 on: 21:46:36, 24/02/20 »
I hope they don't try to sell it as a garden ornament, has the church made any comment?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/virgin-mary-statue-stolen-church-17807241
« Last Edit: 21:49:57, 24/02/20 by celeste »
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

St Chads Lad

« Reply #258 on: 14:48:41, 05/03/20 »
Private hire drivers are parking up in the Sharston, Woodhouse park and Peel Hall areas of Wythenshawe rather than pay to wait at Manchester Airport, and while they are waiting some are defecating in residential streets, this disgusting practice is widespread, there have been reports of this vile behaviour in the media before and a while ago I posted an account of when I witnessed one of the animals doing it in the middle of the day, disgusting filth. 🤬

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #259 on: 15:19:49, 05/03/20 »
The residents could take photos and registration numbers & report them, or, if nothing is done post them online :-\

Parky

« Reply #260 on: 15:41:40, 05/03/20 »
Private hire drivers are parking up in the Sharston, Woodhouse park and Peel Hall areas of Wythenshawe rather than pay to wait at Manchester Airport, and while they are waiting some are defecating in residential streets, this disgusting practice is widespread, there have been reports of this vile behaviour in the media before and a while ago I posted an account of when I witnessed one of the animals doing it in the middle of the day, disgusting filth. 🤬
Usual suspects ?

St Chads Lad

« Reply #261 on: 16:04:35, 05/03/20 »
Residents in the areas affected have been met with threats when challenging the culprits, yes Parky I think it is 'usual suspects', the one that I witnessed certainly was, maybe it's another aspect of a culture that enriches us, but all is not lost the local Councillor is on the case, I'm sure he'll get to the 'bottom' of the problem.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #262 on: 09:07:40, 07/03/20 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51773932

A medical student died after being knocked unconscious by a single punch to the head, police have said.
Emanuel Simon, 33, was left fighting for his life in hospital but died two weeks later after a brawl outside Dubai Café in Rusholme.

Greater Manchester Police has uploaded images of several men it wants to traceas part of a murder investigation.
« Last Edit: 09:11:18, 07/03/20 by celeste »

Parky

« Reply #263 on: 09:56:36, 07/03/20 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51773932

A medical student died after being knocked unconscious by a single punch to the head, police have said.
Emanuel Simon, 33, was left fighting for his life in hospital but died two weeks later after a brawl outside Dubai Café in Rusholme.

Greater Manchester Police has uploaded images of several men it wants to traceas part of a murder investigation.
Meanwhile gmp are investigating the abuse of footballer Jesse Lingard which was just criticism of him using swear words ,NO racist or homophobic words were used

St Chads Lad

« Reply #264 on: 10:51:39, 07/03/20 »
There was also a video on yesterday's MEN website of a man in Ashton that actually had his keys in his front door when he was approached by two dirty hoodrats who beat him unconscious and stole his iPhone, as he came to they beat and kicked him again then left him lying in the street, the plod dropped the case because they had 'exhausted all lines of enquiry', the footage of the attack was horrific.
   British police the best in the world?
    They're having a laugh.

lozflan

« Reply #265 on: 11:15:35, 07/03/20 »
Why these scum beat and rob old pensioners ,is beyond me. Any resistance could only be feeble,easily brushed away. Whereas full on attack could end a life or permanent disibillity.
Attempted murder imo.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #266 on: 12:10:11, 07/03/20 »
These 'hoodrats' are not deterred due to the weak sentencing, the police need to get a grip or lawlessness will increase.

Pubic order = Public confidence

St Chads Lad

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #268 on: 12:52:02, 14/03/20 »
Desperate, disgusting behaviour shaming himself and his family

Parky

« Reply #269 on: 15:01:22, 14/03/20 »
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/marcin-bialoskorski-eccles-salford-stretford-17921069
   Let's hope he gets banged up this time, the pervert.
And then deported if of course he isn’t a British citizen