Author Topic: Piccadilly Gardens problem  (Read 4094 times)

Corrupt council

Piccadilly Gardens problem
« on: 02:41:22, 27/08/18 »
The media seem to be either completely unaware of this or are ignoring it.

Either way social media is a wash with victims saying they were stabbed and it's happening on a regular basis in Piccadilly.

A vigalante group is clearly being formed as the people who are victims feel the police have lost control of Manchester city center.

Multiple rapes , multiple stabbings and robbery is going on.

Andy Burnham it's now the time to show up.

Aaron oats  reported

As a few of you have heard, myself and a few other brothers of the Manchester Collective got stabbed up by a gang of knife-wielding thugs in Piccadilly, Manchester City Centre on Friday night.
We're all recovering.
 In my case, the knife went straight through my liver and hit an important vessel.
I should be dead.
The cops who came to see us weren't the average Bobby, they're men in suits. They said they've lost control of Piccadilly after dark. These monsters are robbing, raping, beating and stabbing. They're animals.

Now, we've got a few meetings & events coming up over the next couple of weeks, but after that we will be putting something together to tackle and turf them out.
We're very thankful for all the love and support we've received over the last few days and we're coming back bigger and stronger.
Much love, brothers and sisters of Manchester.

Jim Edwards  described the gangs as Somalian and Nigerian .

Tonight we have the official launch of our new movement the Manchester Collective. The event is being held at the Angel Inn on the outskirts of Manchester city centre. There is parking nearby and we want to start at 20:00 on the dot so please get there early. We'll try and keep it short and sweet but we expect to stick around for a few drinks after.

On the agenda is our:

- introductory speech
- proposed strategies
- upcoming events
- Q&A
- closing speech (time permitting)
- drinks at the bar

If you're free come and see what we've got planned. We're asking for nothing but your time  and attention.

« Last Edit: 02:47:15, 27/08/18 by Corrupt council »
ROY.

Parky

Re: Piccadilly Gardens problem
« Reply #1 on: 09:28:23, 27/08/18 »
Not ignoring it , it is censorship, these things have been going on for at least the last twenty years , those few people who don’t know about these gangs need to wake up and smell the coffee, and I’ll say it again why have we let these Somalian and Nigerian gangs in this country ?they must have traveled through several “safe “ European countries to get here ,

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 09:48:34, 27/08/18 »
The 'Powers that Be' are not very far-seeing, they are thinking votes but don't think that there could be problems down the line, meaning local authorities are landed with them, and that the cost to councils would escalate.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

« Reply #3 on: 09:57:34, 27/08/18 »
I don’t know why the powers that be are thinking votes , we are all thinking rapes muggings stabbings , we have imported  a load of scum who have no idea how to live a civilised life , and before my friend accuses me of being racist we have enough of our own scum , so why do we need more , while I’m on a rant I was talking to a pal who lives in Spain, I asked him about the Spanish benefit system he told me benefits are only payable to those who have paid in to the system ,and that my friends is why these people come to our treasure ( for them) island , rant over :)

St Chads Lad

« Reply #4 on: 11:21:34, 27/08/18 »
Parky my friend I could have wrote that post myself,  every word of it, but one of the main reasons could be the open door policy on immigration , voters were abandoned to accelerate the multicultural plan, the Italians,  Poles and Hungarians get it, jeez even the Swedes are latching on, like me you will probably labelled racist for your view but you and I know your remarks are shared by many.
  I'll tell you what though, the plod will find the resources to clamp down on any whiff of vigilantism, Burnham will see to that,  you'll also get the lefties shouting "racism", the centre of Manchester is a cess pit now.
« Last Edit: 11:36:07, 27/08/18 by St Chads Lad »

Corrupt council

« Reply #5 on: 12:02:45, 27/08/18 »
I'm sorry to say I have learned that the post about somaliSo and nigerNig gangs taking over Piccadilly gardens stabbing eople and raping goiing unreported by the media.

Is a complete and utter fabrication by two right wing Edl members who have decided to start up a new unit to combat non whites in the area.

Even I was outraged when I seen the video of Jim Edwards .
I should of read the comments earlier on before falling for this.

My apologies it's completely untrue the origanal post ,but it does show the right wing are getting better at making heads turn to the twisted mind set.

I've also learned Jim Edwards is a complete and utter but job with some serious allocations against him.

ROY.

Parky

« Reply #6 on: 14:08:31, 27/08/18 »
I see what you did there cc , very good ,but It’s still not a nice place to walk through and if I ventured there in the dark I’d make sure I had two uzis with me in case one jammed, but if that op is fabricated I still stand by my comments ,because make no mistake reports of crime are being censored including self censorship by certain newspapers ,one not a million miles from us

St Chads Lad

« Reply #7 on: 14:33:56, 27/08/18 »
Tommy was in Manchester on Saturday, I'll bet he's behind all of this, LOL  ;D

Corrupt council

« Reply #8 on: 17:27:53, 27/08/18 »
PARKY , I genuinely was fooled by it. Until it was pointed out to me it's utter nonsense.

ROY.

Parky

« Reply #9 on: 20:41:39, 27/08/18 »
PARKY , I genuinely was fooled by it. Until it was pointed out to me it's utter nonsense.
apologies cc, I was just surprised that you were genuinely caught out , that’s a roundabout compliment

St Chads Lad

« Reply #10 on: 15:21:26, 28/08/18 »
 ;D ;D ;D

Brad

« Reply #11 on: 15:46:20, 28/08/18 »
Celeste, can this thread be deleted asap?It is fake news and is harmful to Manchester's reputation as long as the thread title remains listed on the Manchester Chat page.

St Chads Lad

« Reply #12 on: 16:29:51, 28/08/18 »
 Can I just say that the original post may be fake, but the user that posted it has said so and apologised for doing so, subsequent posts are how other posters see what is going on in the City, it's no secret about Piccadilly and crime.

Corrupt council

« Reply #13 on: 16:34:26, 28/08/18 »
St Chad . I don't mind if it's deleted . However it does bring up the fact that even lefties like me can be duped into beliving  this new far right streams.

And I was genuinely hood winked . Felt a pray to be honest I believed it. Yes Manchester has crime and it's bad . But it's been exploited for these nut jobs to exaggerate.
ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: 17:58:05, 28/08/18 »
Celeste, can this thread be deleted asap?It is fake news and is harmful to Manchester's reputation as long as the thread title remains listed on the Manchester Chat page.

Brad, I can't change the title thread so can you send a personal message to Admin with your request. What would you suggest?

:)
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing