Author Topic: 5 Manchester mysteries video  (Read 1338 times)

mel the bell

5 Manchester mysteries video
« on: 14:19:51, 05/03/19 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAq-Bg958ms

We travel across Manchester to Investigate Five Manchester Mysteries. An old house, possibly haunted ? The remains of a Swedenborgian church in Ancoats. The Manchester cave a favourite of the Urbex community Urban exploring. A very stange Telephone box on Werneth Low. Finally The Bow Stones, ancient stone relics. These are riddles with answers or maybe unsolved mysteries.

enjoy
You sir, are a buffoon

lozflan

Re: 5 Manchester mysteries video
« Reply #1 on: 14:31:55, 05/03/19 »
Hi Mel,we seem to be working from the same source,Martin Zero,River Tib. More on Old M/c. page.  This man has gone from 100 viewers to many thousand and spookily treading the path of my life. Which is a good thing for I may now put pen to paper.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 15:49:16, 05/03/19 »
Has anyone come up with answers yet, Mel

I have a book by Emanuel Swedenborg called 'Heaven and Hell' which is very interesting, telling about the many planes one can go through before reaching heaven, i.e. rising from bad to good if I remember rightly, I didn't know of a Manchester connection.

I wonder why the church was demolished but not the isolated house.

All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

« Reply #3 on: 16:21:41, 05/03/19 »
Three Manchester mysteries that I know of,1  the now demolished newton house pub known as the soapbox in newton heath rumoured to have a underground tunnel which was said to run into brookdale park. 2 The ghost planes over the moors many people are said to have seen these planes which suddenly disappear from sight ,there was a lot of military planes lost on the moors in the war years .3, there are a row of red bricked houses going down to the level crossing on graver lane newton heath at the first house the attic is bricked up and on the narrow pavement there are two skull shaped imprints / holes which are said to signify where two young children fell out of the attic window to their deaths .

Wading In

« Reply #4 on: 10:18:49, 08/03/19 »
Three Manchester mysteries that I know of,1  the now demolished newton house pub known as the soapbox in newton heath rumoured to have a underground tunnel which was said to run into brookdale park. 2 The ghost planes over the moors many people are said to have seen these planes which suddenly disappear from sight ,there was a lot of military planes lost on the moors in the war years .3, there are a row of red bricked houses going down to the level crossing on graver lane newton heath at the first house the attic is bricked up and on the narrow pavement there are two skull shaped imprints / holes which are said to signify where two young children fell out of the attic window to their deaths .
Had many a pint in the soapbox over the years - seen it when it used to draw a crowd and at other times I'd be duck in and out because it was empty. Funny how a pub's fortune changes over the years. That would be some tunnel as it's a fair distance to Brookdale Park. A variation of the tunnel story was that it went to the old Christ The King school building lost since knocked down (although why it would go there I was never sure!)

Parky

« Reply #5 on: 10:21:14, 08/03/19 »
Had many a pint in the soapbox over the years - seen it when it used to draw a crowd and at other times I'd be duck in and out because it was empty. Funny how a pub's fortune changes over the years. That would be some tunnel as it's a fair distance to Brookdale Park. A variation of the tunnel story was that it went to the old Christ The King school building lost since knocked down (although why it would go there I was never sure!)
i think someone once mentioned a priests tunnel