Author Topic: League champions  (Read 1878 times)

Parky

League champions
« on: 17:34:59, 12/05/19 »
as a red congratulations to city you deserve it , the alternative was unbearable ,

celeste

• Global Moderator
Re: League champions
« Reply #1 on: 17:47:33, 12/05/19 »
Yes, they've waited a long time for some glory, and both teams have shown consistency which is so important imo
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

ExileSteve

« Reply #2 on: 21:23:07, 12/05/19 »
I'm as high as a kite at the moment (metaphorically, I mean, not literally!).

You're absolutely right, Parky, the alternative would have been unbearable. I know that we should never tar everybody with the same brush, but there can be no doubt that a substantial part of Liverpool's support is comprised of some deeply loathsome people. Absolute vermin, in fact. It is a miracle nobody was killed or suffered life-changing injuries when they attacked the City team bus before that Champions League tie and, lo and behold, the dippers were up to the same tricks again before Barcelona played at Anfield this week. The scenes I've watched on the internet were very disturbing. To add insult to injury, the Rainbow Troop (formerly called the police force) looked on indulgently once more and took no action, while UEFA predictably did nothing yet again.

Anyway, can we get the domestic treble nailed down for the first time in English football history? Come on, you Blues! And come on you Spuds on June 1st, we can't let those horrible bin dippers take anything from this season!!!

St Chads Lad

« Reply #3 on: 21:59:38, 12/05/19 »
Congratulations to City.

sofcookies

« Reply #4 on: 11:24:03, 09/06/19 »
The Community Shield date has been announced.  August 04th.

Instead of Premier League playing winners of the FA Cup we will be playing Liverpool.  July is going to be a long month  ;D

ExileSteve

« Reply #5 on: 21:28:28, 09/06/19 »
The Community Shield date has been announced.  August 04th.

Instead of Premier League playing winners of the FA Cup we will be playing Liverpool.  July is going to be a long month  ;D

Another clash with the Dippers! Just a glorified friendly, of course, but it's getting to the stage where the word 'friendly' hardly applies when we play against them.