Author Topic: John Cooper Clark  (Read 831 times)

ronyrash

John Cooper Clark
« on: 17:00:47, 21/07/19 »
JCC was todays castaway on "Desert Island Disc".Being a person without Principles allows him to make such assertions as,"Gerry Lee Lewis is the greatest pianist ever", "Elvis Prestley the greatest singer",and he chose a  a "bowl of opium as big as his head" for his luxury.He is a typical "visceral" thinker,his intellect is limited to his emotions,like Trump and his buddy Boris.
  I saw him perform  at the "lass of Gowery" "She had a number on her back and sequins on her [censored], The Satorial requirement's for the Ladies of the Ritz"Im going to check out his later stuff and if I come across anything that indicates rarionality il let the Frummers know.   
Out or Nowt? Ready for Out.

ronyrash

Re: John Cooper Clark
« Reply #1 on: 15:31:49, 22/07/19 »
[Further to my post yesterday ] His other record selections Sinatra,Ella Fitzgerald,Doris day demonstrates he as good musical taste,and i would have taken the program with a pinch of salt.But a public person who shows a desire for a substance that as killed over 1000 young people in Scotland last year. should be called out for the dangerous buffoon he his.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 18:06:59, 22/07/19 »
[Further to my post yesterday ] His other record selections Sinatra,Ella Fitzgerald,Doris day demonstrates he as good musical taste,and i would have taken the program with a pinch of salt.But a public person who shows a desire for a substance that as killed over 1000 young people in Scotland last year. should be called out for the dangerous buffoon he his.

He would be in a lot of company though, and including ones we don't know about
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

ronyrash

« Reply #3 on: 16:41:00, 23/07/19 »

He would be in a lot of company though, and including ones we don't know about

The "Internet" will get round to dealing with them.