Author Topic: Hit and run  (Read 673 times)

Shazbo

Hit and run
« on: 10:32:51, 16/12/19 »
Hi . I was involved in a hit and run yesturday on the lostock circle roundabout. At 1.30 pm 15/12/19 . All I got was it was a blue hatchback maybe Vauxhall  MW12 maybe last digits maybe o q or x . I was going round to go under m60 bridge towards trafford centre and he cut across all lanes and smashed into my car and sped off up the m60 slip road. Guessing at speed flew off prob stolen or no tax insurance. So prob end up in dodgy garage being mended. My car maybe wrote off. I know it's slim chance. But if any one has any info . Would really help . Was stranded for 3 and half hours before recovery could get to us . Thank you they should have some damage to their passenger side and front with silver paint on
« Last Edit: 11:13:42, 16/12/19 by Shazbo »

St Chads Lad

Re: Hit and run
« Reply #1 on: 10:40:01, 16/12/19 »
I'm sorry to hear that, it's probably little consolation to you but I for one hope you find the scumbag responsible, very best of luck in your search.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 11:09:15, 16/12/19 »
I would have thought it would be caught on camera, have you notified the police of what happened, reckless driver could do the same again,
I agree with St. Chad's.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Shazbo

« Reply #3 on: 11:18:25, 16/12/19 »
I rang police . But they said with out a full number plate nothing they could do . Just gave me crime no . And they couldnt send  accident response to me due to non  in area .got a message from great Manchester police today saying with out full reg number they can not take it further. I'm just glad we weren't hurt.

Parky

« Reply #4 on: 12:53:41, 16/12/19 »
Same thing happened on the m60 to my friend two weeks ago her car was a write off but miraculously she was ok , police said the same thing , I believe the police were just to bone idle to go through the cctv