Author Topic: manchester hugh public urination problem  (Read 1398 times)

ronyrash

manchester hugh public urination problem
« on: 17:23:32, 12/01/20 »
Public toilets everywhere are being closed because the councils cannot control it.Mal practice in toilets is increasingly tolerated
 Cottaging,graffiti,and the like.A big step to solving the problem will be the introduction of "Paris [censored][urinals]" these are an "S" shaped metal partition,allowing privacy for  2, the lower part of the partition is exposed to public view which prevents  hanky panky.I noticed they have installed  "Paris [censored]"[urinals] in Amsterdam.
         This brilliant innovation in public toilets is cunningly apposed by criminal elements who make a great deal of money manipulating well meaning but naïve councils  who are for the most part between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    Paris Pisoirs dont need doors or plumbing in our rainy climate.Another crooks source of income is rubbish.The best part is the Pisoirs are FREE by advertising.Vive La France,

« Last Edit: 17:27:10, 12/01/20 by ronyrash »
Out or Nowt? Ready for Out.

ronyrash

Re: manchester hugh public urination problem
« Reply #1 on: 16:45:28, 18/01/20 »
Is there any guesses as to what the "Deep Blue sea" refers to?

St Chads Lad

« Reply #2 on: 17:05:16, 18/01/20 »
Is it the opposite of the wild blue yonder?

Parky

« Reply #3 on: 17:12:10, 18/01/20 »
Or the blue moon

St Chads Lad

« Reply #4 on: 20:28:44, 18/01/20 »
I also believe it's possible to get caught between it and the Devil.  :)

lozflan

« Reply #5 on: 10:59:58, 20/01/20 »
The only place I ever used that had no plumbing [yrs ago] was at the Blue John mine.although in the open air the smell would have knocked over an Elephant.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

ronyrash

« Reply #6 on: 15:34:16, 20/01/20 »
I dont know if "Law" as a reconised color?but wouldn't "Blue " serve the purpose?Between "crime" and "law".As i meant it to in my post.
     Ah the smell,yes urine can get very smelly[one of our frummers as this problem with a dog toileting in a garden nearby.]The solution is simple.on dry smelly days the dogs owner should hose pipe it,or throw a bucket of water over the smell.
           The same principle applies to Paris xisoirs it just needs a little thought for Manchester  to have the best urinals in the uk completely FREE! paid for by advertising.
  Why is it not happening? Runkies

St Chads Lad

« Reply #7 on: 08:33:46, 31/01/20 »
Manchester council has approved implementing fines for a range of anti-social activities in the City centre including public urination and defecation, also covered are drinking in non licenced public areas, blocking doorways and stairwells and discarding hypodermic syringes in public spaces, any infraction will result in a £100 fine rising to a grand if taken to court, however the new rules do not include aggressive begging as it was deemed cruel and perverse to punish them, so if any of the beggars are caught breaking any of the other rules are they going to be let off ?because it strikes me they are as liable to commit any of the other infringements.  :-\

Parky

« Reply #8 on: 09:06:19, 31/01/20 »
They can bring in as many rules as they like but who’s going to enforce them ? , how are they going to get the fines off junkies , spiceheads and **** heads , the vagrancy law is still in effect but I’ll wager nobody has been run in using that law .

ronyrash

« Reply #9 on: 16:16:06, 31/01/20 »
They can bring in as many rules as they like but who’s going to enforce them ? , how are they going to get the fines off junkies , spiceheads and **** heads , the vagrancy law is still in effect but I’ll wager nobody has been run in using that law .
  "Corporal Deterrence"
When Silverman introduced the end of hanging bill when I was about 13. I was overjoyed at the abolition of this barbaric practice,along with most citizens of the uk and this event formed the respect I developed for the UK as I grew older.Now that respect no longer exist. for very obvious reasons.Since the fall of communism Everything and everybody is lying  as if truth doesn't matter anymore."when the cats away the mice will play".If we are to survive,as a principled society Corporal Deterrence as to be introduced  the sooner the better. Re offending as to be brought under control.They never come back for the "Birch"And "just in case" public execution as to be in place.

lozflan

« Reply #10 on: 16:06:11, 14/03/20 »
Almost there, PSPO.
Anyone,urinating,dropping syringes,refusing to move,would be fined.
Aggressive begging not included because of objection by Liberty's stance  of cruel and perverse proposals. This delayed the Public Space Protection Order.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason