Author Topic: NHS Public Health Message  (Read 752 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
NHS Public Health Message
« on: 18:49:35, 28/09/20 »

This is a public health message from NHS Test and Trace

As part of the government’s coordinated response to Coronavirus, NHS Test and Trace has developed the new NHS COVID-19 app.
It is now available for download to all residents of England and Wales. We strongly recommend that everyone over the age of 16 downloads and uses it.

Download the ‘NHS COVID-19’ app from the App Store or Google Play. There is more information at https://covid19.nhs.uk
The app will help you to understand and manage your personal risk and reduce the spread of Coronavirus. The more people who use it, the more effective it will be.
The app requires operating system 13.5 or above if you have an Apple iPhone. It requires Android 6.0 or above if you have an Android phone. If your smartphone is not compatible, you can still access full support from the NHS Test and Trace service.
NHS Test and Trace

All individuals over the age of 16 who are registered with a GP in England and have provided an email address to the NHS are receiving this email. Some people will receive a text message instead, if an email address has not been provided.
NHS Test and Trace Privacy Notice
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

Re: NHS Public Health Message
« Reply #1 on: 20:47:23, 28/09/20 »
I can download it but mrs parky can’t  :-\

PhoebePatel

« Reply #2 on: 11:58:22, 05/10/20 »
Super weird, I kept getting push notifications saying I was possibly in contact with someone who has tested postive and then clicked on the app and no information came up...

ExileSteve

« Reply #3 on: 22:22:33, 07/10/20 »
Why would anybody in their right mind download this app? God alone knows how much of yourself you are giving away to people who mean you a great deal of harm. And if you use the same phone to access your mobile banking, then......oh, dear....oh, dear......rather you than me...

Parky

« Reply #4 on: 23:15:47, 07/10/20 »
You are right Steve I have deleted it