Author Topic: QUESTION FOR PARENTS  (Read 2060 times)

childminder

QUESTION FOR PARENTS
« on: 20:38:23, 23/03/06 »
do u get sick of taking your children shopping with you?

well im a registered childminder jut started me own business up with a friend and we want to make it so parents can dro there kids of with us whilst they shop so if all you parents reading this thinks its a good idea could you please email me [email protected] as i need all the advise i can get at the moment thanx alot kerry   ;)

jojo25

Re: QUESTION FOR PARENTS
« Reply #1 on: 09:38:41, 24/03/06 »
hiya i know this has nothing to do with the question but iv just finished my course for childminding and was wondering did you get any help money wise to set up, as im struggling to set up at the  mo and struggling to find a job.cold you give me some advice please thanks, my email is [email protected]

tommy1

« Reply #2 on: 15:19:32, 02/04/06 »
do u get sick of taking your children shopping with you?

well im a registered childminder jut started me own business up with a friend and we want to make it so parents can dro there kids of with us whilst they shop so if all you parents reading this thinks its a good idea could you please email me [email protected] as i need all the advise i can get at the moment thanx alot kerry   ;)

kerry my kids go shopping on there own with my money,

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 15:14:29, 04/10/06 »
hi if you are talking about pre-school kids it i a great idea, i was in  Asda, eatin g at Mget out exit ie the llllcDonalds, and this child with mother and grandmother, shouting above everyone else, just like the child i n Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (the girl)  non-stop,  then i went upstairs and she arrived, we were just going round trying to avoid her, and the voice was following us everywhere (why do they shout everything)  and the mother was stood in front of the lifts smirking, she knew it was an annoying voice and was enjoying it.   Once i was in Kendals with my sister and our families and there was a kid literally running round our table, her family were on the next table, never said a word, my sister said "I didnt know if i should clap", so creches whilst mothers shop a brilliant idea
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing