Author Topic: Asda Petrol Station in Hulme Manchester  (Read 6627 times)

AngryDiesel73

Asda Petrol Station in Hulme Manchester
« on: 14:26:28, 08/08/08 »
Hi All, Has anyone purchased diesel fuel from the Asda petrol station in Hulme, Manchester? If yes, has anyone had any problems with their car? I filled up with diesel at the station on the 2nd August and my car broke down 4 days later. The mechanics say that the tank was full of petrol. I certainly did not fill the car with petrol, I filled it from a diesel pump and have the reciept to prove it. Asda don't want to know and say that I filled with diesel at their pump, used the fuel and then filled the car somewhere else with petrol which I most definately did not!! Can you let me know if you have had any problems and if you have reported this to Asda. Thanks!

angrydieselthe2nd

Re: Asda Petrol Station in Hulme Manchester
« Reply #1 on: 16:36:38, 05/07/09 »
Filled up with Diesel at ASDA Hulme last week and my car is showing all the signs of having petrol in it. So convinced am I that the fuel was poor or something wrong that I did a search on Google and the only post to come up was one showing the same problem as my own by someone some months back. It can't be that much of a conicidence can it that the only place is the Hulme brach of ASDA that has this reported against it?

Is angrydiesel 1 still out there?

Regards

Angrdiesel2

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 16:41:43, 05/07/09 »
You can pm him, click on his name and his profile will appear, it will say  underneath send this person a message O0
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

vruthj

« Reply #3 on: 08:17:46, 19/10/10 »
This has happened to me this week. Does anybody know if there has been any outcome to the two above cases?

aladinsk

« Reply #4 on: 00:30:47, 01/03/12 »
This is happening to me as well but I fill Petrol