Author Topic: Anyone need a advert / menu / flyer /website designing  (Read 1085 times)

vegas22

Hello

Im looking to make a bit of extra cash before xmas.

Ive been doing website design (plus other design services) for over 7 years on and off.

A few examples of my previous work are
www.bikegeardirect.co.uk
www.coolgloves.co.uk
www.animartauctions.co.uk
www.gamertraders.com

i usually charge £1500 for an ecommerce website but since i need some money fast i will offer the same service for £744

If anyone is interested please contact me via [email protected] or via phone on 0114 2811781 (due to the amount of spam phone calls i get, most calls go to voice mail. Please leave a message with your name and tel number and an appropriate time to call you back)

I can also do a basic website for £347.

Thanks for looking
Jonathan

vegas22

hello again

I’ve been doing websites for a long time now and have been experimenting with a new Content management system (this allows someone to update their own website without any web knowledge)

I’m looking for 3 people who want a small website doing (approx 5-7 pages). In all these sites I will use this new CMS software. Basically you will get a great website whilst being my 'website test guinipig'!

For £274 I will design you a website and include 1 years hosting and a yourcompany.com domain!

(most companies charge £1000+ for this service!)

Anyone interested send me an e-mail at [email protected] ASAP

Regards
Jonathan

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy