Author Topic: Cant Find Where Im Surpose To Go  (Read 1783 times)

Leawzkd

Cant Find Where Im Surpose To Go
« on: 18:07:30, 30/07/06 »
Hey everyone,

Im Kind of a newbie on here and around Manchester.

I would like to know does anybody know where a place called randell or rendall house is, I hear its near deansgate locks near the train station but i dont know where. Can Anyone help because im surpose to meet someone there later on in the week.

Thanks

Christopher

Re: Cant Find Where Im Surpose To Go
« Reply #1 on: 09:46:08, 26/10/06 »
Hello Leawzkd,

A belated Welcome to Manchester Forum. I am sorry no one replied to you on the board. Did you get a Private Message giving you directions to Randell or Rendall House? How are you enjoying life in Manchester? Are the people making you feel welcome to the area?

All the Best, Christopher

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 10:55:03, 26/10/06 »
its a bit desperate to go so far back in order to build up your posts, it seems less to help out and more for selfish reasons
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Christopher

« Reply #3 on: 11:12:15, 26/10/06 »
I feel these two questions are relevant, Celeste "How are you enjoying life in Manchester? Are the people making you feel welcome to the area?" I'm wondering why Leawzkd received no reply. This Forum is one of the few I'm on where new members appear not to be welcomed when they post a message. One of them is a genealogy website .. practically every member is welcomed by at least one other member. One of the tasks on that site is to look at old queries to see if an answer can be given. It's not common on their general chat board where the subject has nothing to do with genealogy though. 
« Last Edit: 11:17:58, 26/10/06 by Christopher »

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 11:25:16, 26/10/06 »
how far back are you searching, it seems to me that you are using people who posted months ago to build up your osts and that seems selfish
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing