Author Topic: Hi everybody, I m going to live in man;p  (Read 3198 times)

olympia

Hi everybody, I m going to live in man;p
« on: 18:00:11, 21/08/06 »
hello, I live in poland. I work here & study, but I m going to live in manchester. well I ve got friends there but Im little afraid that it will be difficult to find a job.  ;) what can u write about your life in man..I m waiting for some advices from people who live  here.
in October I'll arrive so I m the last month in poland.

peterw

Re: Hi everybody, I m going to live in man;p
« Reply #1 on: 01:17:18, 22/08/06 »
Welcome to Manchester, Lancashire and England, and I wish you well in your new life. I only very casually know one Polish lad who in working in a supermarket café and appears to like it. I see him there week after week. Cannot tell you anything else except that I came to Manchester in 1951, and have been here ever since. The city is good, the people are on the whole friendly and I’m sure you will find work somewhere. There is a Polish Club you could visit  and perhaps become a member?
Funny things happen to me on my way to the Forum

maRipoSa

« Reply #2 on: 18:12:34, 24/08/06 »
Olympia: I think that everything will be allright but...don't you think that your polish friends will be missing you so much? :(

olympia

« Reply #3 on: 18:34:27, 24/08/06 »
oh, yes I think they'll be missing, but I will be missing too  :(  But I fell that I've to do it, I realy want to change my life... fortunately we've got internet, planes...I love my fiends they're great people..I hope that they don't forgot about me ;)

olympia

« Reply #4 on: 18:45:18, 24/08/06 »
thanks peterw for your message, I can't wait when I'll be in Man. I hope I'll meet a lot of friendly people..last time I was visiting my friends in Holland & was so nice. I had never been in Manchester before, so I m little afraid. but I m yong & brave woman so it must be ok..Its nice that there is Polish Club, I"ll go there on polish beer ;) where is it exactly?

maRipoSa

« Reply #5 on: 21:53:43, 24/08/06 »
I'll promise i don't forget you becouse.......you know...:) you are the best friends

peterw

« Reply #6 on: 22:00:08, 26/08/06 »
I'll promise i don't forget you becouse.......you know...:) you are the best friends

Polish Club is 433 Cheetham Hill Road
Funny things happen to me on my way to the Forum