Author Topic: I soooo need to get out more  (Read 6362 times)

Diane

Re: I soooo need to get out more
« Reply #30 on: 18:04:11, 26/07/09 »
hey mark ,it's cool ,relax.

we understood the message,no need to repeat, and it's ok if you dont want to talk about things.
what i cant get is what exactly are you looking for?a group of persons,a place to visit or an advice?
but let me tell you something,you can meet amazing people on the net (of course when you see them in real life) .

and if i were there in manchester at least for one weekend...i would be so curious to visit every interesting place that in the end it wouldnt even matter if i'm alone ..that's why because when we're alone,we're not really alone,we are with our thoughts and our dreams...aw,that's one of my dreams,i long for that weekend to come.
fortunately,i've already met the person that would love to spend that weekend with me. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

sergey

« Reply #31 on: 20:01:35, 26/07/09 »
Diane, you said you boyfriend lives in manchester, didn't you?

sergey

« Reply #32 on: 23:09:11, 27/07/09 »
for some strange reason I cannot answer your PM... it's said it cannot find your name... ask someone else to send you a PM just to try it out.

I cannot remember why I was asking this, perhaps cause you said you got a boyfriend and after that you said you were alone...