Author Topic: portrait photos needed  (Read 506 times)

geofferino

portrait photos needed
« on: 00:23:10, 10/12/10 »

Hi all, sorry to barge into the forum like this, but I have a bit of an urgent request that I need some help with.
My name is Paul Williams and I'm studying Graphic Design at Sheffield Hallam. I'm currently working on an installation for Selfridges in Manchester that will feature the faces of people from in and around Manchester. It's going to be a large-scale photo mosaic, and the idea behind the installation is to get people spending more time appreciating the faces they see around them every day, by reclaiming the commercial space with images of real people.
I have a tight deadline (1 week) within which I need to accumulate a few hundred of these portrait photos so I'm turning to the internet to help me get the numbers together in time. If you would like to be involved then all I need is a picture of your face! The window will be up from January but unfortunately there won't be enough space to include any credit for the image. Submissions need to be fairly high-resolution as they will be printed around standard photo size.
If you would like to get involved then please send me a private message or Email and we can take it from there!
Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon.
Paul.