Author Topic: Parkinson's UK All Day Fundraiser - Whittles, Oldham  (Read 664 times)

Fernish89

Hi everyone

Just a message to tell you all about the all day charity fundraiser my friend Lizzy and I are organising in aid of Parkinson's UK.
We are hosting an all day event at Whittles Pub, Oldham on 31st March 2013 (Easter Sunday). During the day we will be having family friendly activities going on - raffles, games, bake sale, face painting - and as we move into the evening we'll have a variety of different bands playing as well as more raffles and and auction.

We'd like to invite everyone down to this special event to at the very least just have a great day/night out and if we can help raise awareness and a decent amount of money for the charity it will be fantastic!

We have some amazing bands that are willing to play for this fundraiser but I won't be releasing the band listing until the beginning of the new year, so keep your eye out for that announcement.

We have also been lucky enough to receive some brilliant donations for our cause. I will list them as and when they come in, some will be in a raffle and some will be auctioned off.

I really hope people read this and would like to come down and share your bank holiday Sunday with us!

Thanks for taking the time to look at this!

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact me or the venue.

You can find us on face book, either search my name (Fern Stone) or Whittles and add us both. I'd be more than happy to help you with any queries.

Donated items (so far)

Signed Imelda May CD's and postcards
Signed Scroobius Pip poster (signed by Pip, Kate Tempest and Polarbear)
Signed little Britain DVD
£100 tattoo voucher (Tam Hadfield - Link Up Tattoo's, Lees)
£100 tattoo voucher (Jack Cordwell - Visual Change, Oldham)
Two tickets to Off The Rails Comedy Club (Saddleworth)