Author Topic: North west Nonce Watch pedo,rapist and all sexual deviants in the area  (Read 45815 times)

Corrupt council

Nicholas west pedophile jailed

Over a period of 10 years West abused his victim, who was about three-years-old when the abuse started.

ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
Some people are arguing that paedophilia is only another type of sexual orientation and that they can't help being attracted to under-age children.

I don't agree, I believe them to be mal-functioning human beings who are predatory in taking advantage of vulnerable children and have no moral fibre.

They gratify themselves at the expense of the rights of others and are a threat to the young and innocent.

All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Corrupt council

Teenage girl reaped in bury , nonce caught on camera on April 21st

Click here to see the aledged attacker

ROY.

john carrington

You all might want to burn me at the steak for this comment, "but" homosexuality was once  a serious crime now they want the church to bless it. What worries me with regard to paedophilia, how long before we start  saying well they can't help there urges. Thin end of the wedge on a very  complicated emotion. That suggests to me all the more reason for having strong laws, if you break them you pay a very high price............Hard and draconian not like me, except on this subject.
Please I don't require moral guidance, well perhaps a little..

celeste

• Global Moderator
Whether or not they can't help their urges they are breaking the law and know it, we can't all let our urges run free - we are adults and children have to be protected

john carrington

Well if I knew of some one like that I would take the law into my own hands, and damn the consequences.
Whether or not they can't help their urges they are breaking the law and know it, we can't all let our urges run free - we are adults and children have to be protected

celeste

• Global Moderator
Stephen Hamilton, a doctor from Altrincham is jailed for 18 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-22651467#

john carrington

Name and shame, nice one Celeste, these *astards should get all humiliation  and victimisation they deserve. A weekend in the old fashioned stocks in the area they committed there degusting crime sounds fair to me....... O0 .......... 

celeste

• Global Moderator
His house is in Altrincham and his practice in Bolton, I don't understand why the girl didn't tell her parents right away

He's put his family at risk of the local gossip and 'pointing fingers' and his wife may divorce him - I would
« Last Edit: 08:31:33, 25/05/13 by celeste »

john carrington

Begs the question how could an intelligent man be so stupid. If a person just cant resist  a sexual high, gods knows there are plenty out there who would be happy to charge for it, I know I might be coming over a bit too frank. But anyone would have to be very naïve not to know this. 
His house is in Altrincham and his practice in Bolton, I don't understand why the girl didn't tell her parents right away

He's put his family at risk of the local gossip and 'pointing fingers' and his wife may divorce him - I would

celeste

• Global Moderator
Begs the question how could an intelligent man be so stupid. If a person just cant resist  a sexual high, gods knows there are plenty out there who would be happy to charge for it, I know I might be coming over a bit too frank. But anyone would have to be very naïve not to know this.
He must have wanted someone inexperienced whom he could dupe and control, you're right about him being intelligent but stupid - his whole career gone, perhaps his practice being in Bolton he thought he was safe :-\

john carrington

Yep lost the lot, and well deserves it, and more.  >:(

Corrupt council

i wonder if is there any more victims of this nonce?

publicity may bring them out
ROY.

Corrupt council

Pervert who flicked [censored] on young girls' clothing dodges jail

Dale Cranshaw, 29, also made videos of schoolgirls from his bedroom window, zooming in on their legs and bottoms.

ROY.