Author Topic: The premiership  (Read 7843 times)

migky

The premiership
« on: 12:41:24, 17/08/13 »
Yo! ya'll ready for this O0
I'm a bit like Marmite

celeste

• Global Moderator
Re: The premiership
« Reply #1 on: 21:46:36, 17/08/13 »
Reigning champions Manchester United started the new Premier League season with a stylish 4-1 win at Swansea City.
Netherlands striker Robin van Persie scored twice for United, who had David Moyes in charge for the first time following the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson.
Arsenal, seeking a first title since 2003-04, lost 3-1 at home to Aston Villa, while Liverpool beat Stoke1-0
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

migky

« Reply #2 on: 08:16:56, 18/08/13 »
Not much change at united, i see another moaning Scotsman on the bench. Swansea were unlucky, played the better football of the game.
Chelsea up today.
Migky
I'm a bit like Marmite

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 23:36:50, 26/08/13 »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23834491

Manchester United v Chelsea draw 0-0

xibAN

« Reply #4 on: 14:16:24, 27/08/13 »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23834491

Manchester United v Chelsea draw 0-0
To be honest,its really boring...

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 15:15:00, 27/08/13 »
0-0 draws always are imo

Corrupt council

« Reply #6 on: 12:23:37, 30/08/13 »
Man city smashed by Cardiff who have not been in top light for 50 years.
What is even stranger is what will happen if man city play the good welsh team Swansea ?
It could be another defeat to the dragon people... Poor citizens
ROY.

migky

« Reply #7 on: 13:51:43, 02/09/13 »
Now who would have thought that Liverpool would kick united's back side  ;D 

But david moyes record against Liverpool is not that good.

Migky ;)
I'm a bit like Marmite

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 10:00:47, 03/09/13 »
    3 September 2013 Last updated at 02:25
   [size=0.76em] [/size]   Marouane Fellaini joins Manchester United for £27.5m Manchester United have signed Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini for £27.5m late on transfer deadline day.
United had made a joint bid of £28m for both Fellaini, 25, and full-back Leighton Baines in August, which the Toffees had described as "derisory".
Fellaini had a release clause of £23.5m in his Everton deal until 31 July.
Manager David Moyes said: "He is a player with great ability and strength and I think he will make a real difference to our squad."
He added: "He can play higher up, if we need it, behind the striker or as a defensive or holding midfielder. In any position in the middle of the field he's comfortable.
"Because of that I think it's definitely a position where people have said we've been short of numbers, with the likes of Paul Scholes [retiring] and Darren Fletcher not ready to come back just now. I felt we needed to strengthen there and I'm glad we got him."
   Marouane Fellaini
  • Nationality: Belgian
  • Clubs: Standard Liege, Everton
  • Everton appearances: 166
  • Everton goals: 33
  • The Belgian, who joined Everton from Standard Liege for £15m in 2008, was contracted to the Toffees until 2016.
    He said: "I am thrilled to sign for Manchester United. I have known the manager for many years now and I have a lot of respect for his way of working. When I was given the opportunity to work with him again, I jumped at the chance.
    "Being a Manchester United player is something that every player dreams of and I believe that I can make a real contribution to the team's efforts to win trophies in the future."
    Full-back Guillermo Varela is United's only other signing of the summer.
    United tried to sign Athletic Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera and Everton full-back Baines before the deadline, but failed in their attempts.
    They were also left waiting on a deal for Real Madrid left-back Fabio Coentrao which is yet to be confirmed.
    Old Trafford manager David Moyes said after the 1-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday that the club would try to bring in more players before summer window shut, but added: "I'm more than happy with the players I've got."
    Fellaini was signed by Moyes five years ago and was a regular first-team player for the Scot. Despite being a midfielder, he was used as an emergency striker during his debut season and scored nine goals.
    The Belgian, who made his international debut in 2007, was also booked 10 times in his first 17 games, but avoided a lengthier suspension by attending a personal hearing with Keith Hackett, England's chief referee, where the player gave his side of events but also promised to improve his behaviour.
    He suffered an ankle ligament injury in February 2010 that kept him out of the rest of the season and another ankle injury around the same time the following season that forced him to miss the remainder of that campaign.
    Fellaini bounced back and had an impressive 2011-12 season and was awarded with a five-year contract in November 2011.
    He finished last season as the Everton's top scorer with 12 goals in all competitions.
    The deal was confirmed 51 minutes after the 23:00 BST deadline on Monday.

migky

« Reply #9 on: 18:27:58, 04/09/13 »
    See Gooney finally sorted out his center parting out and that stuck on hair ;D   

I'm a bit like Marmite

Corrupt council

« Reply #10 on: 17:39:24, 19/09/13 »
    The mighty stoke could not be scored against this week by a team who have had 90 million in unheard of players sign for them.

How did Stoke not score against the citizens?

By Xmas the corpse city call the manager will be looking for gainful employment.

ROY.

Corrupt council

« Reply #11 on: 11:11:08, 03/11/13 »
    Joe hart publicly humiliated by city , this is a great way to get the England's number one goal keeper full of confidence. Leave the mercenaries joe ASAP

ROY.

Corrupt council

« Reply #12 on: 19:32:40, 04/01/14 »
    Whats going wrong at old Trafford. I'm asking city fans this question as you had 40 odd years of utter disaster and disappointment.
    Your the experts in bad football
    ROY.

migky

« Reply #13 on: 14:00:24, 05/01/14 »
    Think you should take up fishing as your not going to catch much here ;D
    I'm a bit like Marmite

Corrupt council

« Reply #14 on: 16:09:04, 05/01/14 »
    Nice retort... Let's not forget .... Wigan
    ROY.