Author Topic: Anyone want a website designed for free?  (Read 2641 times)

Lys

Anyone want a website designed for free?
« on: 09:20:39, 16/01/06 »
Hello

I am a multimedia designer, for the past couple of years I have been producing standalone flash content. I now plan to get into website design/development, what I am looking for is a project to cut my teeth on. Ideally you will be a small business or charity (or voluntary organisation) in need of a professional website/website redesign.

What I get out of this is a proffessional website for my portfolio (much better than a student project) and some experience i can talk about to future employers. What you get is a wizzy new website, I will also help you get the website online and show you how to change content.

What I will need from you initially is a quick description of who your organisation is and what you do, obviously you dont have to based in Manchester, but it would be easier if you are.

If you are interested, please reply to this message with your contact details.

Thanks

cas

Re: Anyone want a website designed for free?
« Reply #1 on: 22:58:07, 17/01/06 »
 :D
I've posted a personal message to you Lys, using the other facility.
Not sure whether you'll automatically be told about the personal message - hence also adding this note here. Thanks.

Carole in Blackburn

Smiler365

Re: Anyone want a website designed for free?
« Reply #2 on: 10:16:34, 05/03/06 »
Hi there, I am not sure whether you are still looking to design a website but I am interested in your offer. Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] as I can also introduce you to some people who will help you with your business venture.