Author Topic: Newton heath  (Read 24962 times)

St Chads Lad

Parky

Re: Newton heath
« Reply #61 on: 07:10:09, 29/06/21 »
I used to live on that road ,it’s a disgrace that the police have allowed to this to continue, if this would have happened in a “middle class “area of Manchester the idiots would have been dealt with immediately.
« Last Edit: 07:58:23, 29/06/21 by Parky »

St Chads Lad

« Reply #62 on: 13:22:46, 29/06/21 »
Like as in many areas like Newton Heath I suspect the police gave up on chasing down the little delinquents years ago.

Parky

« Reply #64 on: 16:17:59, 11/07/21 »
Absolutely brilliant , no wokey snowflakes around there ,

St Chads Lad

« Reply #65 on: 16:34:16, 11/07/21 »
Absolutely,, good to see.  :)  made me smile when the car passed our house earlier blasting out 'vindaloo'  ;D

Parky

« Reply #66 on: 16:43:31, 11/07/21 »
Unfortunately I know quite a few “ wokish people every one of them are white ,the type if you said black they would say white , and the majority of them hate to see the kind of thing the scl has posted ,show them a statue being pulled down and they are shaking with excitement but ordinary people enjoying themselves they loathe , you know the type who’ll say St. George’s day is racist but st Patrick’s day is great fun ,

St Chads Lad

« Reply #67 on: 16:56:23, 11/07/21 »
Yes the sneering libtards and wokists will no doubt have a field day with this, but the fact is that these are ordinary people and this is how the white working class are, so the Emily Thornberry types can suck it, already on the comments in the MEN some saddos are using non mask wearing to disguise their real contempt, win or lose tonight the people of NH will have had a day to remember.

Parky

« Reply #68 on: 17:14:25, 11/07/21 »
Yes I forgot to mention thornberry and her ilk ,

Parky

« Reply #69 on: 09:14:41, 12/07/21 »
Yes the sneering libtards and wokists will no doubt have a field day with this, but the fact is that these are ordinary people and this is how the white working class are, so the Emily Thornberry types can suck it, already on the comments in the MEN some saddos are using non mask wearing to disguise their real contempt, win or lose tonight the people of NH will have had a day to remember.
I can just imagine the guardians take on the story “ hundreds of racists march through area of newton heath spreading panic amongst the Italian minority 😂

St Chads Lad

« Reply #70 on: 11:16:24, 12/07/21 »
I can just imagine the guardians take on the story “ hundreds of racists march through area of newton heath spreading panic amongst the Italian minority 😂
No need to look that far mate, the comments section of the article in the MEN could have been written by Owen Jones, sneering and offensive with some attacking the fact it was 'North' Manchester.  ::)

St Chads Lad

« Reply #71 on: 12:39:22, 29/09/21 »
Plans for the land that was occupied by the market and the adjacent car park.
https://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news/manchester-approves-69-low-carbon-social-homes/

Parky

« Reply #72 on: 12:42:03, 29/09/21 »
Let’s hope it doesn’t end up like co-op building fiasco .

St Chads Lad

« Reply #73 on: 12:46:07, 29/09/21 »
I think you know that nothing is straightforward when the council and developers get together.  ;)
  A lot depends on the size of the brown envelopes.

Parky

« Reply #74 on: 12:49:38, 29/09/21 »
True, apart from the library which was built in the late seventies newton heath has had sweet fa from the council whereas Hulme and moss side has had millions spent on them