Author Topic: Caroylyn CADGE Barton :) from Pains Road oppossite Oldwood School. Woodhousepark  (Read 769 times)

Pegasus18

Hi Cadge, Hope you don't mind me still calling you that! There is not a day goes by that I don't forget Geoff 'PROFF BARTON' affectionately known to his friends. There was so much I wanted to say and do like hug and kiss you when we met briefly in the Airport pub but I was with some nutter of a girl and you know how it is. Just had to act like it was nothing. It ripped me apart hearing of Geoff's wasted life. What a husband, what a dad he would have made. Really should have been me.  Really, Really mean that. I have Geoff's photo in my room and often talk to him! Please get in touch if you can , if you want. Your mate and Geoff's BEST mate Baz Plant. Now living in sunny North Devon near sea and Exmoor. Would love to hear from you, come for a holiday drink some Scrumpy! I still work in the NHS.  What a waste Cadge. Loved that boy. Singing Beatles songs, Racing round on my bike together. And all those experiments we used to make. Funny we didn't blow up the house! Loved the weekend trips to gran and granddads. I am not gay but he was like a brother inside to me. Never ever had another mate as good as Geoff. Do you still keep in touch with Denise ? That mad dog, Karlow Alsatian, used to jump through upstairs windows!

Wythyboy

Sadly found that Carolyn ' Cadge'  Barton was also killed in a road accident leaving two children and a husband to grieve. Now at rest with Geoff and their folks.