Author Topic: NEYMAR  (Read 2488 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

Re: NEYMAR
« Reply #1 on: 20:57:15, 04/08/17 »
His transfer to PSG could be in doubt , FC united of Manchester are considering a last minute bid for him, apart from an offer of a hundred pound a week, free dinners from Moston Lane chippy , his laundry all done for him at the wishy washy  laundrette, plus a Vauxhall corsa, he can live rent free in a luxury bedsit just a walk from the ground on st Marys road it's a no brainier :)

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 21:21:01, 04/08/17 »
 ;D

I haven't been following Barcelona but even with Messi, Suarez and Neymar they still cannot get the better of Real Madrid so I can't understand why PSG want to pay out so much money

ExileSteve

« Reply #3 on: 02:44:49, 05/08/17 »

I'm reminded of the line from that Live Aid song from the 80's, the bit where Boneo screeches "Well, tonight thank God it's them instead of you". PSG are welcome to him and I'm very pleased that City showed no interest in signing him. The fact that this spoilt young man reportedly blew away £14,000 on training shoes the other week suggests that he's becoming a wee bit bored and is losing his focus on life, which will inevitably start to reflect in his football before too much longer has gone by. And yes, that figure really was fourteen thousand pounds, as claimed by several media sources.

Some people in this world can accumulate huge wealth and deal with it sensibly and in a mature fashion. And then we have the likes of Neymar. Enough said.  :o

Parky

« Reply #4 on: 07:20:34, 05/08/17 »
£14.000 on a pair of trainers, !!!!! ,but such is the folly of youth ,if I had £14.000  when I was young I would have spent most of it on wine women and song and wasted the rest,  ^-^ .

Parky

« Reply #5 on: 00:04:30, 07/08/17 »
To put it into perspective one hundred and eighty million pounds  for neymar   Would get you a family season ticket for four at arsenal ;)

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 07:26:10, 07/08/17 »
If that was a choice I'd rather have Neymar ;) :D

ExileSteve

« Reply #7 on: 21:45:52, 08/08/17 »

If that was a choice I'd rather have Neymar ;) :D

Oh yes, Celeste?

And for what use or purpose, dare we ask........................? ;)

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: 21:52:32, 08/08/17 »
hmmm - as a future Manchester player of course ;)