Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 82998 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #105 on: 12:32:09, 23/10/18 »
https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/pensioner-begs-attacker-please-im-too-old-as-hes-violently-thrown-to-ground-8055959/

Police have launched an appeal for information after a terrified pensioner, in his 70s, was shown being violently thrown to the ground in a shocking video. In the clip, filmed on Brighton Road in Balsall Heath, Birmingham, the elderly man can be heard pleading as a younger man accosts him in the street. The attacker, who had followed the pensioner off the bus, then begins to shove him aggressively as he shouts: ‘Please! Please! Please! I’m too old!’

Video

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/pensioner-begs-attacker-please-im-too-old-as-hes-violently-thrown-to-ground-8055959/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Shocking  >:(
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

« Reply #106 on: 13:37:16, 23/10/18 »
Shocking , I know a few oldies near me who carry a mace spray , ( not that I condone it) ;)

St Chads Lad

« Reply #107 on: 15:28:35, 23/10/18 »
I saw this the other day and I wondered why this wasn't getting national news coverage, I can't help but think that if the races of the attacker and victim were reversed it would be and the BBC would make an episode of Dr Who about it.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: 16:15:00, 23/10/18 »
Not only that but he then challenged the people who objected to his behaviour when he is caught he'll be a candidate for the loony bin

Parky

« Reply #109 on: 17:40:58, 23/10/18 »
I saw this the other day and I wondered why this wasn't getting national news coverage, I can't help but think that if the races of the attacker and victim were reversed it would be and the BBC would make an episode of Dr Who about it.
you know scl I thought the same ,without deflecting the seriousness of the despicable assault I saw the dr who episode on Saturday and thought WTF !!.

St Chads Lad

« Reply #110 on: 20:09:12, 23/10/18 »
Last time I watched Dr Who William Hartnell was the Doctor  ;D

Parky

« Reply #111 on: 20:34:58, 23/10/18 »
I must explain to those who ( no pun) didn’t watch the episode , it was so politically correct it was embarrassing

St Chads Lad

« Reply #112 on: 20:38:05, 23/10/18 »
Get used to it mate, that's the way it's all going, Butterfly looks a hoot  ::)

St Chads Lad

« Reply #113 on: 20:52:29, 23/10/18 »
55 year old Mark Bradley from Salford has been banged up for 12 years for administering alcohol to a young girl and raping her on two occasions last year, let's hope the prison officers aren't watching him too closely inside and he gets the justice he really deserves.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #114 on: 18:06:56, 24/10/18 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45963787

Knife-wielding robbers stole eight French bulldog puppies from a home after threatening a pregnant mother and her children.

The men seized the day-old puppies from their 26-year-old owner at the home in Stretford, Greater Manchester.

Two or three men are thought to have been involved, using a knife to scare the woman and her three young children on Tuesday night.

Pedigree French bulldog puppies can sell for more than £1,000 each.

Greater Manchester Police have released CCTV and appealed for anyone with information about the "terrifying" robbery to contact the force.

Det Sgt Dave Jones said: "It's completely shocking that a pregnant woman and her three young children have faced such a terrifying ordeal, and we are determined to find the men responsible.

"The puppies are only a day old, and they won't survive for long without their mum, so they need to be brought home as soon as possible."

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: 15:49:38, 31/10/18 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-46043388

A father has told how he fought to protect his wife and daughter from masked intruders who tried to choke him as they stole his £80,000 sports car.

Four burglars burst into Ali Gill's home in Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, and attacked him on his driveway as his wife desperately called police.

Mr Gill said his only thought was protecting his three-year-old daughter and wife, who watched from upstairs.

"I knew I had to stop them from getting into the house," he said.

Mr Gill, 40, and wife Zoara, 34, were at their home in Three Acres Lane at 18:30 GMT on Monday when the thieves struck.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #116 on: 09:50:10, 06/11/18 »
« Last Edit: 09:54:17, 06/11/18 by celeste »

St Chads Lad

« Reply #117 on: 17:48:44, 06/11/18 »

Some idiot threw a firework onto a bus on Wilmslow rd. last night, it landed on a child's pram containing two toddlers, whose Mother reacted quickly to grab the firework and throw it to an unoccupied area of the bus, it's not clear whether any of the children were hurt but paramedics treated three people at the scene.
  There is no description of the culprit only to say he was among a group dressed in black on bicycles.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: 18:11:18, 06/11/18 »
If he was among a group of cyclists then doubtless he'll be on camera somewhere - if that's how he gets his kicks then send him to bootcamp  :crazy2: moron

Parky

« Reply #119 on: 18:13:35, 06/11/18 »
Some idiot threw a firework onto a bus on Wilmslow rd. last night, it landed on a child's pram containing two toddlers, whose Mother reacted quickly to grab the firework and throw it to an unoccupied area of the bus, it's not clear whether any of the children were hurt but paramedics treated three people at the scene.
  There is no description of the culprit only to say he was among a group dressed in black on bicycles.
and meanwhile ( see London violence could take a decade  thread) )