Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 83047 times)

St Chads Lad

Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #180 on: 17:02:18, 15/05/19 »
I would go further and say that after seeing the video I'd say that dirty scumbag is a threat and needs catching quickly, also judging by his accent he's possibly an asylum seeker or immigrant, so deportation is also in order, it's disgraceful that a young woman should be treated that way, made me feel sick.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #181 on: 17:08:50, 15/05/19 »
If you scroll down it says that children are getting sexual abuse on public transport, it's dreadful, the elderly are targeted and even people who shop in supermarkets etc. are bothered by people who have nothing better to do!
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #182 on: 17:14:27, 15/05/19 »
The abuse has been reported to the police and Transport for Greater Manchester.

Danny Vaughan, head of Metrolink, apologised and said the "horrible" harassment was "unacceptable".

He said Metrolink had increased its number of customer service staff and Travelsafe officers regularly patrolled the network to stop "inconsiderate and ignorant behaviour".

Ms Green added: "This shouldn't be my normal commute home from work - or anyone else's - it made me feel objectified, uncomfortable and unsafe.

"A number of my female colleagues have similar or even worse experiences on the tram.

"Since tweeting the video I have received a number of messages from others who have thanked me for raising the issue."

* Not seen the video or would want to, was it on YouTube?

« Last Edit: 17:17:46, 15/05/19 by celeste »

St Chads Lad

« Reply #183 on: 17:21:22, 15/05/19 »
Although I have the utmost sympathy for the young lady, I disagree with her analysis about people treating this disgusting behaviour as normal,  I think it's more a case of 'if I interject, will it be the last thing I  do?' You don't know what that creep was carrying, it's a symptom of what direction the Country's heading in I'm afraid.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #184 on: 07:57:40, 16/05/19 »

They need at least two inspectors on each tram, but like a lot of places perhaps they can't get the staff!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/

Couldn't click on it, but hopefully someone will recognize him and report him to the GMP

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #185 on: 15:46:32, 29/05/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48446220

A man wrestled a woman in her 70s to the ground attempting to steal three gold bangles, he was foiled by a taxi driver, the thief escaped on a bicycle.

What sort of person targets an elderly female or male for that matter  >:(
« Last Edit: 15:58:24, 29/05/19 by celeste »

St Chads Lad

« Reply #186 on: 16:14:34, 29/05/19 »
Words fail me, an elderly woman outside her home isn't safe?
  I'll say it again, birch the scum, that's if they find him.

ronyrash

« Reply #187 on: 15:38:10, 10/06/19 »
An encounter with African Killer Bees  would sort him out
Out or Nowt? Ready for Out.

St Chads Lad

« Reply #188 on: 16:38:18, 10/06/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48446220

A man wrestled a woman in her 70s to the ground attempting to steal three gold bangles, he was foiled by a taxi driver, the thief escaped on a bicycle.

What sort of person targets an elderly female or male for that matter  >:(
The fuzz have arrested a 46 year old male on suspicion of attempted robbery in connection with the offence, and released him 'under investigation'

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #189 on: 19:28:28, 10/06/19 »
Probably trying to find witnesses, more evidence :-\

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #190 on: 19:43:23, 23/06/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48736299

A car was smashed into gravestones at a cemetery in a "reckless and appalling" act.

Headstones and memorial crosses were damaged at Greenacres Cemetery in Oldham on Friday.

Oldham Council posted a photograph on social media of the Audi car that was abandoned at the scene.

The council said police were investigating and it would repair any damage as quickly as possible.

Councillor Ateeque Ur-Rehman, cabinet member for neighbourhoods services, said: "This is a reckless, shocking and appalling incident and shows a complete lack of respect for our community, the deceased and their loved ones.

"I know our dedicated team of officers who look after the area will be devastated as I'm sure many residents will be."

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #191 on: 19:46:57, 23/06/19 »
I'm guessing the car was stolen, what a way to live your life ::)

St Chads Lad

« Reply #192 on: 20:04:52, 23/06/19 »
That type of vermin don't "live their lives", they exist, and the whole reason of their 'existence' is to make ordinary people's lives miserable and unfortunately there are many out there, there's no excuse but should the boys in blue apprehend the maggots no doubt their legal aid solicitor will have a sad story of deprived backgrounds, boohoo. 😥

Parky

« Reply #193 on: 21:18:17, 23/06/19 »
We could do with a good purge  :knuppel2:

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #194 on: 20:25:54, 24/06/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48752498

A 76-year-old woman has had her handbag stolen twice in the same Stockport location in the past month.

She was walking on Bramhall Moor Lane near Fenton Avenue in Hazel Grove at about 11:00 BST on 10 June when a man threatened to stab her and took her bag, police said.

He then used her card at nearby Nat West bank.

The woman fractured her shoulder during a second robbery on Sunday in exactly the same location.

'Terrifying'

A man pulled her to the floor while he snatched her bag at about 12:50, Greater Manchester Police said.

The first mugger is described as white, in his 20s and about 5ft 7ins, with a scruffy ginger beard and was wearing a grey hooded top.

The second is described as in his 20s and wearing a grey and black hooded top.

Police said a 39-year-old man had been arrested in connection with both robberies.

Det Sgt Matthew Tarr said: "To be a victim once is bad enough, but to be a victim of robbery twice is terrifying and it is even worse that the second time the lady was badly injured."