Author Topic: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!  (Read 83121 times)

Parky

Re: Watch out a scum bag ABOUT!
« Reply #345 on: 07:08:52, 20/09/20 »
Have the powers that be ever done a thorough study to find out exactly why people are more violent today than fifty years ago , ?, possibly no fear about getting caught .holiday Camp type prisons ,lack of discipline in schools , , letting known criminals into the country without checks , violence on tv and movies ,violent video games , less “ nuclear “ families, lack of proper jobs ,?. Anyone have anymore answers ?

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #346 on: 08:36:38, 20/09/20 »
I  don't know what the school curriculum is in detail but do they have lessons where the pupils can develop conversational skills, actually talking to each other about anything,  relationships, problems, troubles and worries they may have when leaving school, money (compound interest e.g.)

Role models in the family maybe lacking.  I've never watched video games and find it difficult to believe that it causes people to become violent, a small minority perhaps, but then to be influenced to that degree indicates the person has a weak character imo.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

lozflan

« Reply #347 on: 08:42:47, 20/09/20 »
Even when they must know they are not respected or wanted,they still go back to them.  Sad.
Poor role model,may be right.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

St Chads Lad

« Reply #348 on: 11:23:55, 20/09/20 »
Young men now treat females as possessions, they believe that they own them even after a relationship ends and sadly too many girls are prepared to put up with being treated badly, which could be anything from being controlled to serious physical assault or worse, as far as role models I think that weak parenting coupled with social media and being exposed to the antics of celebrities is a large part.
   Any man that treats a female as such doesn't fall into the category of being called a man, apart from the fact that it's disgusting, it gives the man haters fuel to drive a wedge between males and females  ???

St Chads Lad

« Reply #349 on: 20:06:07, 22/09/20 »
I hope the dirty lowlife that stood there and did nothing while his vicious dog killed my Grandsons cat earlier meets a similar fate.  >:(

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #350 on: 20:37:22, 22/09/20 »
My sympathies, he is indeed a lowlife

celeste

• Global Moderator

Parky

« Reply #352 on: 17:13:28, 02/10/20 »
Attempted rape in Bolton town centre 7am this morning , suspect apprehended , usual suspect  :(

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #353 on: 11:15:22, 21/12/20 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55232010       photo

Abayomi "Junior" Ajose loved nothing more than spending time with his family.
Afrobeat tunes would be on in the background as he spent hours playing a classic Nigerian card game with his three kids.
"There was always music in the house and he loved dancing," his wife Lola says. "He had this move that no-one could do.
"Even when I'm home now and a certain song comes on, it just makes me smile to remember how he was dancing in the house and the kids trying to copy his moves."

On 21 June 2020, Junior, 36, and another man - 21-year-old Cheriff Tall - were shot dead in a crowd of 400 people in Moss Side, Manchester.
Six months on, their killer still hasn't been caught.

Parky

« Reply #354 on: 11:21:00, 21/12/20 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55232010       photo

Abayomi "Junior" Ajose loved nothing more than spending time with his family.
Afrobeat tunes would be on in the background as he spent hours playing a classic Nigerian card game with his three kids.
"There was always music in the house and he loved dancing," his wife Lola says. "He had this move that no-one could do.
"Even when I'm home now and a certain song comes on, it just makes me smile to remember how he was dancing in the house and the kids trying to copy his moves."
In front of many witnesses who haven’t come forward  :-\
On 21 June 2020, Junior, 36, and another man - 21-year-old Cheriff Tall - were shot dead in a crowd of 400 people in Moss Side, Manchester.
Six months on, their killer still hasn't been caught.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #355 on: 12:26:42, 21/12/20 »
I hope it's not one of the uninvestigated 80,000 crimes

St Chads Lad

« Reply #356 on: 13:26:02, 21/12/20 »
No, they just didn't break up the party because to do so peacefully was 'unacheivable' according to dibble, which means they were scared, after all it wasn't women and middle aged men that attended, the cowardly coppers have no problem wading in as long as their victims don't fight back, if they had have put in an appearance at the illegal party they would have probably ended up kneeling, they still haven't found who was responsible for the shotgun being discharged into a crowd at the Moss Side carnival a couple of years ago have they, and they won't find whoever is behind this one either.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #357 on: 14:01:02, 21/12/20 »
The events are often filmed perhaps someone has a phone video

Parky

« Reply #358 on: 14:31:58, 21/12/20 »
The events are often filmed perhaps someone has a phone video
I don’t think that’s gonna happen

St Chads Lad

« Reply #359 on: 15:43:47, 21/12/20 »
I seem to recall that there was footage taken on mobile phones on the night but as usual the fuzz are met with a wall of silence from potential witness's, it's very possible that they have the name of a suspect but if nobody is prepared to step up, be it because of mistrust, or intimidation from within that community, there's not much Old Bill can do, and they aren't going to go in strong in the search for information for fear of upsetting said community, what with all the BLM nonsense going on, their lives don't seem to matter as much when they murder and maim each other apparently.