Author Topic: Angry Bale wants to leave Real Madrid  (Read 2069 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Angry Bale wants to leave Real Madrid
« on: 14:12:20, 08/10/19 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49953230

Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale is "angry" and "fed up" at the Spanish giants and wants to leave the club, according to BBC Radio 5 Live's Guillem Balague.
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

celeste

• Global Moderator
Re: Angry Bale wants to leave Real Madrid
« Reply #1 on: 14:15:50, 08/10/19 »
I really believe Manchester United should make a bid for him, they can afford the transfer fee and Bale with Martial would make a great striking team.

Parky

« Reply #2 on: 18:12:17, 08/10/19 »
I really believe Manchester United should make a bid for him, they can afford the transfer fee and Bale with Martial would make a great striking team.
He’s always injured

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 18:17:27, 08/10/19 »
You said that before,  United have the best physios etc. they'll have to find someone - in fact if Pogba stays he can distract the opposing team and leave Bale to get the goals which is what is missing :P

Parky

« Reply #4 on: 18:23:34, 08/10/19 »
Might have the best physios but, Pogba, Jones ( sicknote), martial , lindguard, Bailey,Shaw, are all out injured surely we don’t want anymore

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: 18:32:43, 08/10/19 »
How many of those mentioned are up to United's standards anyway, allowing themselves to get injured :D

Parky

« Reply #6 on: 18:37:45, 08/10/19 »
None , but maybe it’s the training regime that causes the injuries, when fergie joined the club one of his first tasks was to find out why at the time there was so many up injuries,  a lot of it was put down to training methods , the trouble is imho Woodward has played a “ blinder” he’s put ole in charge knowing no Utd fans will ever turn on a legend ,

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: 18:41:44, 08/10/19 »
I don't blame Ole - I'm sure he's aged since he has been there - the players just aren't performing, either due to lack of confidence or haven't been able to gel, most likely the latter

I believe acquiring a player like Bale would be the inspiration and motivation they need
« Last Edit: 19:01:45, 08/10/19 by celeste »

Parky

« Reply #8 on: 19:15:22, 08/10/19 »
Maybe , I don’t blame ole but they wouldn’t underperform under fergie , Rojo,Jones , Dalot ,young plus the injured players ive mentioned bar possibly martial are dead wood ,Pochettino is quickly becoming the bookies favourite I know he’s having a bad time but the news on the street it’s because of a split in their dressing room about a certain player and another players wife allegedly  anyway onwards and upwards  O0

ExileSteve

« Reply #9 on: 21:44:12, 08/10/19 »

You reckon he might fancy a few Thursday evenings in Kazakhstan, Celeste?

ExileSteve

« Reply #10 on: 21:50:43, 08/10/19 »
Maybe , I don’t blame ole but they wouldn’t underperform under fergie , Rojo,Jones , Dalot ,young plus the injured players ive mentioned bar possibly martial are dead wood ,Pochettino is quickly becoming the bookies favourite I know he’s having a bad time but the news on the street it’s because of a split in their dressing room about a certain player and another players wife allegedly  anyway onwards and upwards  O0

Don't worry, Parky, Fireman Sam will come to the rescue if the terms Mr Ed offers him are generous enough. The Rags will pull through that relegation dogfight with a point or two to spare. Comfortably, I reckon.

Parky

« Reply #11 on: 07:13:39, 09/10/19 »
Steve you could be right ,Sam could fit quite comfortably into the back four at the moment  ;)

ExileSteve

« Reply #12 on: 20:30:32, 09/10/19 »
Yes, it's often forgotten that he was actually a pretty good player, was Mr Allardyce.