Author Topic: Jose Mourinho, Manager of Tottenham Hotspur  (Read 3433 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Jose Mourinho, Manager of Tottenham Hotspur
« on: 10:54:35, 22/11/19 »
https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNQSj8HsvD99lFciX3rOgAm6lgDtfA%3A1574419953657&source=hp&ei=8b3XXYn7JdCHjLsP77S8iA8&q=jose+mourinho+spurs&oq=Jose+Mo

New Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho says he will not make the same mistakes that he did in previous managerial roles. The Portuguese
replaced Mauricio Pochettino on Wednesday, ending an 11-month spell out of management
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

Re: Jose Mourinho, Manager of Tottenham Hotspur
« Reply #1 on: 11:31:09, 22/11/19 »
I hope he does well ,football is lacking in characters these days and I’ve always had a soft spot for spurs

lozflan

« Reply #2 on: 17:39:03, 22/11/19 »
Was it a tactical sacking? Poch could have gone to Man U instead of Ol'e. Interesting match on for those two.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

ExileSteve

« Reply #3 on: 11:38:46, 23/11/19 »
Maureen is a busted flush. He’ll be gone by the time summer rolls around again.

lozflan

« Reply #4 on: 06:52:16, 24/11/19 »
VAR strikes again,Sterling goal disallowed,surely it matters where the players feet are,more than if he is leaning inches over an invisible line.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

ExileSteve

« Reply #5 on: 17:35:11, 24/11/19 »
I know it sounds like sour grapes and all the rest of it, but it seems blindingly obvious to me and a great many others that the Premier League is being rigged in favour of Liverpool this season. In every single game they have played do far the Dippers have been awarded crucial decisions that are clearly incorrect, sometimes two or more in the same match. It's a different story for us, Needless to say. And VAR is doing nothing to sort it it out but is, instead, being used to assist the cheats. All in all, it leaves a very unpleasant taste.

Parky

« Reply #6 on: 19:16:14, 24/11/19 »
Steve as you know I’m a red but you are spot on about Liverpool too many dodgy decisions for my liking

Parky

« Reply #7 on: 07:19:14, 25/11/19 »
I know it sounds like sour grapes and all the rest of it, but it seems blindingly obvious to me and a great many others that the Premier League is being rigged in favour of Liverpool this season. In every single game they have played do far the Dippers have been awarded crucial decisions that are clearly incorrect, sometimes two or more in the same match. It's a different story for us, Needless to say. And VAR is doing nothing to sort it it out but is, instead, being used to assist the cheats. All in all, it leaves a very unpleasant taste.
A few years ago there was a similar fixed game which resulted in a title being won, I won’t name the teams involved but it does happen

Parky

« Reply #8 on: 09:33:17, 25/11/19 »
Just a add on to my previous post I suspect it was just one player who “ threw” ( allegedly) , a crucial game .

ExileSteve

« Reply #9 on: 21:32:36, 25/11/19 »
I think I know which one you are referring too....

Parky

« Reply #10 on: 21:40:13, 25/11/19 »
I think I know which one you are referring too....
Of course it was never brought up by the media because this was one of the most exiting end to the season ever and great television and it’s certainly not sour grapes on my part

« Last Edit: 22:12:48, 25/11/19 by Parky »

rob

« Reply #11 on: 12:10:12, 27/11/19 »
Not keen on Mourinho , it is all about him. Spurs will need a huge cheque book to satisfy him. Didn't he spend 350 million at Utd on players who failed and then wanted more, to be competitive.He once called Wenger an expert in failure at Arsenal, I think his last few jobs have put him in the same bracket. It won't be long until he is naming and blaming the players if things go wrong. Past his use by date, especially in the EPL.

ExileSteve

« Reply #12 on: 04:52:26, 30/11/19 »
Of course it was never brought up by the media because this was one of the most exiting end to the season ever and great television and it’s certainly not sour grapes on my part

It's a conspiracy theory, Parky. Barton was, is, and always will be a total dick. He was forced into an earlier than planned retirement due to illegal betting and he's currently being dragged through the courts for an ('allegedly') demented assault upon the manager of Barnsley. City were gracious enough to take their foot of the gas to give your lot a sporting chance near the end of that season, but the Rags blew it. And let's face it, nobody who gets walloped by a six-one score line deserves to win the league title. Especially when the debacle happens on their own turf....

Parky

« Reply #13 on: 07:04:50, 30/11/19 »
Not making excuses Steve , my suspicion is not focused on city , it’s on the individual . You’ve just mentioned his past indisceptions .leopards and all that.