Author Topic: Manchester City footballer robbed and injured  (Read 634 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Manchester City footballer robbed and injured
« on: 13:23:10, 31/12/21 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59834308?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

Manchester City full-back Joao Cancelo says he suffered cuts to the face after attempting to fight off a gang of robbers while with his family.
The 28-year-old posted an image of his injuries on Instagram.

"Unfortunately today I was assaulted by four cowards who hurt me and tried to hurt my family," he wrote.
"When you show resistance, this is what happens. They managed to take all my jewellery and leave me with my face with this state."
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

ExileSteve

Re: Manchester City footballer robbed and injured
« Reply #1 on: 16:01:05, 31/12/21 »
I’m confused. This is a man who is happy to “take a knee” in homage to a vicious organisation of brutal criminals called Black Lives Matter. Surely he should approve of criminality, shouldn’t he, and the more violent and pitiless the better?

Yet here he is, coming over all mard-assed and having a strop and a hissy fit because he, along with his family, have received a dose of the treatment he is happy to see dished out to so many others.

What a topsy-turvy world we are living in. Gee….I’m really, really confused………

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: 17:11:11, 31/12/21 »
It does seem confusing so to separate the issues -

George Floyd was no angel,  but he didn't deserve to be murdered.

BLM was in support of that -  the 'taking the knee' was a stance against the victimisation of 'people of colour'

Joao Concera's injuries were the result of the greed of the four cowards who envied what he had, I don't believe it had  anything to do with taking the knee.

lozflan

« Reply #3 on: 12:54:21, 01/01/22 »
Does anyone think matches should be cancelled because of the "bug".
Some teams don't agree. i.m.o. all or none.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 15:16:05, 01/01/22 »
Playing without crowds,  tested before match starts

ExileSteve

« Reply #5 on: 16:52:53, 01/01/22 »
It does seem confusing so to separate the issues -

George Floyd was no angel,  but he didn't deserve to be murdered.

BLM was in support of that -  the 'taking the knee' was a stance against the victimisation of 'people of colour'

Joao Concera's injuries were the result of the greed of the four cowards who envied what he had, I don't believe it had  anything to do with taking the knee.

Where does one begin?

While the actions of the police officer were certainly wrong, his conviction for murder was politically motivated and was hugely influenced by the justified fear for their own lives felt by every single one of the men and women who sat on that jury. They were also mindful of the violence and mayhem that had been promised by the hate filled thugs of the Left in the event that a different verdict might be reached; they did not want to held responsible for the deaths of dozens, or possibly hundreds, of innocent people in the mini-civil war that would inevitably have followed. This is not the first time that justice has been hung out to dry in modern day America. I am sure we can all remember the farce that passed for a trial in the case of OJ Simpson. Manslaughter, or the legal equivalent of it in the United States, would have been the most appropriate verdict in the Floyd proceedings. Please keep in mind that this would not have been any kind of a soft option for the defendant. The US is not the UK, and the sentence handed down would have been a heavy one.

As far as the supposed “victimisation” of black people in the United States is concerned, the overwhelming majority of them who are raped, robbed or murdered suffer their fate at the hands of black criminals such as Saint George of Felony & Fentanyl. Police departments have their work cut out defending the population against the mortal threat these people present to the community in every town and city across the land. Black people themselves have increasingly come to recognise this depressing truth, which is one of the reasons why President Trump enjoyed such an unprecedented level of support throughout all sections of America’s ethnic minority demographic. George Floyd was an evil and demonic individual, and the world is a far better place without him in it. And the same applies to every other drug addled robber and rapist, regardless of colour or race, and most especially to the ones who are willing to push a gun into the stomach of a pregnant woman in order to satisfy their sadistic sexual impulses. Let us hope that the dawn of a new year will see thousands of other people like him perform a great favour for humanity by the simple expedient of departing from it.

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 17:41:32, 01/01/22 »
Did you know Chauvin (?)  was out on  $1m bail?

The others accused are out on approx. $500,000 bail.

Now how can they afford that!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Floyd+murderers+out+on+bail&sxsrf=AOaemvL3YlFpzQR8YX0AMWGG7VBURbmkRQ%3A1641059042133&source=hp&ei=4pLQYdXXBcCEhbIPjfyf8A
« Last Edit: 17:45:39, 01/01/22 by celeste »

sachsen

« Reply #7 on: 18:02:06, 01/01/22 »
He's not on bail he's on bond so that's $100,000 not a million, possibly crowd funding.

ExileSteve

« Reply #8 on: 22:36:50, 01/01/22 »
He's not on bail he's on bond so that's $100,000 not a million, possibly crowd funding.

That’s true, bond is quite different from bail in the eyes of the law. But, at the end of they day, Derek Chauvin did not receive the fair trial he should have been entitled to expect in common with every other citizen of the United States. BLM is a terror group that has been created by (and is almost entirely funded by) white billionaires in order to exploit simple minded people all over the world, regardless of their racial origin or their colour. It is an instrument of division among the Little People who are being targeted and attacked by the ruling class, in what is rapidly escalating into a Third World War. We must not entertain their loathsome and sickening lies, even for a single moment.