Author Topic: Manchester Airport parking scam  (Read 145 times)

celeste

• Global Moderator
Manchester Airport parking scam
« on: 09:16:51, 22/06/22 »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-61887440?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

photo

Holidaymakers have had their cars damaged, stolen and driven thousands of miles amid a rise of rogue airport meet-and-greet firms, police have said.

Motorists using companies operating near Manchester Airport reported lost car keys and vehicles stuck in boggy fields.

One owner said their car had been driven more than 3,000 miles.

The car parks have no affiliation to Manchester Airport, which urged people to "research before handing over keys".

Cheshire Police said more than 55 incidents had been reported since January at car parks in Lode Hill and Moss Lane, in Styal.

All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Parky

Re: Manchester Airport parking scam
« Reply #1 on: 09:28:43, 22/06/22 »
Although I have the utmost sympathy with the car owners This has been going on now for quite a few years , are people that gullible ?

ExileSteve

« Reply #2 on: 22:45:26, 22/06/22 »
Although I have the utmost sympathy with the car owners This has been going on now for quite a few years , are people that gullible ?

Yes, Parky, they REALLY are that gullible!

Just look at how many of them believed in the “pandemic”, even when it was obviously a hoax from two hundred paces. Even now, we can still see mutton trotting around the supermarket fully muzzled up.

BigAl

« Reply #3 on: 08:08:49, 29/06/22 »
The biggest scam is operated by Richard Leese and his hench men crooks and scammers all of them. Criminals all of them with criminal DNA and records going back years.
Leftie thieves, "Yes mrs we love you", but thieving criminal [censored] to a man.
Last week I had to drop a friend off at Manchester Airport. £5 fee for stopping a car. I thought "Well blow me that stinks of extortion" but carried on regardless.
This week I had to pick said friend up again. She is female by the way. £6 fee extorted for absolutely nothing this time.
It's thievery pure and simple, daytime robbery, piracy of our highways.
All carried out by your trusted and democratically elected LABOUR COUNCIL
oh dear...