Author Topic: Welcome to Manchester Forum - Please read.  (Read 218790 times)

lozflan

Re: Welcome to Manchester Forum - Please read.
« Reply #690 on: 20:32:14, 24/04/17 »
PS a good walk to the 77 steps Collyhurst to Cheetham/Red Bank.
Politicians and nappies must be changed often,and for the same reason

briggsy

« Reply #691 on: 13:59:34, 30/04/18 »
Hi Juno, I used to live in Cheetham Hill and Collyhurst, off queens Road

lozflan

« Reply #692 on: 07:54:43, 19/06/18 »
Having now browsed through from page one,[very interesting] I find Ce has a cert in Spanish,so I better be more carefull. As I just about managed ,A large beer  and once it came disguised as a salad.

briggsy

« Reply #693 on: 11:25:46, 16/08/18 »
Hello, are you by any chance related to Brian Dolan?

lozflan

« Reply #694 on: 16:52:31, 16/08/18 »
Hi Briggsy,sorry I dont know a Dolan.

Hera

« Reply #695 on: 19:53:13, 20/10/20 »
To list all the aspects of the Corona Racket would take far too long but a couple of things should be evident . 1 . This has always been about vaccination and the US boys/gals wanting a new shot . 2. The Covid Diagnosis stunt should have been  exposed long ago : it should not have needed the court actions , dragging through the system now .
 EXTRACT  " Now -mid-Oct 2020-the CV Diagnosers are completely out of control thanks to The Polymerase Chain Reaction : a procedure not meant for any disease diagnosis, it was specially chosen as the Covideers found out that if used in a certain way The PCR can give CV19 misdiagnosis-false-positives of up to 80% : and it is doing."                                                                                                                                              [size=78%]https://principia-scientific.com/the-covid-19-pcr-test-is-key-to-the-pandemic-fraud/[/font][/size]

ExileSteve

« Reply #696 on: 21:37:56, 20/10/20 »
To list all the aspects of the Corona Racket would take far too long but a couple of things should be evident . 1 . This has always been about vaccination and the US boys/gals wanting a new shot . 2. The Covid Diagnosis stunt should have been  exposed long ago : it should not have needed the court actions , dragging through the system now .
 EXTRACT  " Now -mid-Oct 2020-the CV Diagnosers are completely out of control thanks to The Polymerase Chain Reaction : a procedure not meant for any disease diagnosis, it was specially chosen as the Covideers found out that if used in a certain way The PCR can give CV19 misdiagnosis-false-positives of up to 80% : and it is doing."                                                                                                                                              [size=78%]https://principia-scientific.com/the-covid-19-pcr-test-is-key-to-the-pandemic-fraud/[/font][/size]

Depopulation through vaccination is the end game, I am convinced of that. Bill Gates, along with that nice David Attenborough and his playmates at Population Matters, have repeatedly voiced the opinion that the planet "needs" to drastically reduce its population; a reduction of 75% has been bandied about several times. Now, why would madmen like these have any interest in developing a vaccine that would supposedly 'save' millions of lives, I wonder?

Carcinogen City, here we come.........!!

St Chads Lad

« Reply #697 on: 21:46:33, 20/10/20 »
Excellent posts, pretty much chides with what I've read, Gates is desperate to 'juice up' the population.
  Don't buy in to msm.   ???

takepartintv

« Reply #698 on: 14:04:16, 05/02/21 »
Hello Chris,
I am new to Manchester Forum - indeed to any local forum of this type, and still finding my way around. Thank you for drawing my attention to Classifieds and other relevant sections where I might promote what I am trying to do. When it comes to news, I certainly like an inspirational story, and of course, as we are in the Covid crisis, it’s a great pity I can’t always get out to many of the places where news is happening so I can film inside as well as outside. ... As for me, I love anything arts-related, and I am sure we all miss the Lowry and HOME being fully operational, and I love filming artistic or historical things in the region....As to which football team, I support, well, I have one, but I’m not telling you which one it is! .....Far safer that way!

The Lowry is closed until the 22nd of February, according to its own website - or later if the situation changes.

from Vernon

takepartintv

COVID-19: A balanced perspective
« Reply #699 on: 14:40:02, 05/02/21 »

As I aspire to cover news stories without bias, I would like to draw some things to your attention

St Chads Lad, you seem to have done quite a lot of posting, and included quite a lot of detail giving your perspective on COVID-19. So let’s try and compile what I think are some good sources for and against your argument.

Two fairly decent sources FOR the anti-lockdown argument are the UK Column newspaper and TV channel, and the widely-quoted Great Barrington Declaration. For the contrary arguments, you might want to look at FullFact, which gives some excellently written rebuffs to: a) What is in the vaccine, and effects on DNA, b) Recovery rates from the Covid condition, which it states are overestimated, and NOT 99.9%. BBC Coronavirus Reality Check is also seems to be good source for officially-informed narratives - and is video-based, rather than text-based.

FullFact suggests Johns Hopkins University is a good source of information, similarly, the US Center For Disease Control, the European Centre For Disease Prevention and Control, the World Health Organization and of course, the NHS.
However, you and your fellow anti-lockdowners are right to point out that questions HAVE been raised about the PCR test. Last night’s ITV Tonight programme questioned how effective it really was on its own. ITV’s programme suggests it may have underestimated the rate of infection, whilst other sources suggest (as you say), that it is overestimated.Then, there is the question of any possible misuse of the PCR test. Kary Mullis seemed to suggest - in a video short before his death - that the test he devised was only an indicator of genetic events present in the body, but not conclusive of viral pathologies, though Full Fact says his words were taken out of context, and that we can have confidence in the PCR test as a Covid test.We would need more verification to confirm recent online stories of vaccine damage, as these seem to be tragic anecdotes, not yet backed up any further.
[/font]Excellent posts, pretty much chides with what I've read, Gates is desperate to 'juice up' the population.   Don't buy in to msm.   ???  
According to FullFact, “

St Chads Lad

« Reply #700 on: 16:17:57, 05/02/21 »
Last year the Government put the UK into a 'short' lockdown to 'flatten the curve' and here we are twelve months later confined to our homes, I'm not anti vax but there's no way I'm being stabbed with that stuff, if people choose to do so fine, it's a free country (or it was) and I respect their decision, also in this time we have seen from day one the fuzz behaving like the Stasi intimidating members of the public under a set of rules not seen in Britain for centuries, imposed by a government terrified of the SAGE gang who seem intent on moving the goalposts as Rishi Sunak said yesterday, they spend their days finding new ways to terrorism the population, I believe in order to stay relevant, we have been made into a nation of curtain twitchers and finger wagging bullies.
. The Great Barrington declaration was dismissed out of hand as have many dissenting voices, I can't help but feel that there is an agenda here, maybe it's a control thing, I'm not sure but I certainly don't take anything that the WHO has to say seriously, Fauci in the US has started stating the case for TWO masks, sod it why not wear the box and be super super safe, as for fact checkers, who checks their facts? The BBC have fact checkers and I wouldn't believe any news they broadcast, or any msm news agency, I'm rather interested to see Andrew Neill's new channel.
  I wish you good luck with your unbiased news project.  :) Image result for klaus schwab

« Last Edit: 16:24:01, 05/02/21 by St Chads Lad »

David 13

« Reply #701 on: 13:51:44, 04/03/21 »
Hi just joined today, lived in Pemberton Street in the 1950s and was a scout at Jodrells Own at scout hut at the top of Pemberton Street .

celeste

• Global Moderator
« Reply #702 on: 22:22:19, 04/03/21 »
Welcome to the forum
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

ExileSteve

« Reply #703 on: 15:37:09, 07/12/21 »
Hi just joined today, lived in Pemberton Street in the 1950s and was a scout at Jodrells Own at scout hut at the top of Pemberton Street .

Welcome, and a Happy Christmas to you (even if it’s a little early yet!)

cakeslice

« Reply #704 on: 16:55:36, 26/08/23 »
Not sure if this the correct way to post this but here goes.  I love Manchester full stop.  Ron and bred in north Manchester.  Lived on Church Lane in the Conran Street area all my life until I married a Cheshire man and then we lived in Sale for all our 60 years together.. we now live in Harrogate Yorkshire but I will always be a Manchester lass.  Dear husband died almost 2 years ago and he loved Manchester too.  We both met and worked at Manchester Town Hall.   The people I worked with were the best! Following the Manchester ‘High Line’ with great interest and shall visit ASAP.  Enjoy the City with all the history and struggles of the great mancs! Best City in the world.