Author Topic: Relegation Bolton  (Read 3897 times)

Paulbwfc

Relegation Bolton
« on: 16:39:15, 07/03/08 »
Just want to know what other peeps think on who's goin down this season n if bolton might be in the Championship next season.

Hurts me to say as a White man me self but I seriously think were struggling to stay up n it really would suprise me if we were still playing Prem League footie next season by skins of our teeth as some of our performances this season have been nothing short of "shockingly poor"
 :( :-\

Love peace n Afro Grease

Wytchfynder

Re: Relegation Bolton
« Reply #1 on: 17:18:23, 07/03/08 »
Aye, looking grim............ any 1 of 4 could bite the dust..... looks like a 'skin of the teeth' job  for Megsons Donkeys  ;)

Expect to receive another thrashing on March 22 when the Mighty Blues stroll off with another 3 points  O0

Paulbwfc

« Reply #2 on: 17:25:12, 07/03/08 »
Aye, looking grim............ any 1 of 4 could bite the dust..... looks like a 'skin of the teeth' job  for Megsons Donkeys  ;)

Expect to receive another thrashing on March 22 when the Mighty Blues stroll off with another 3 points  O0

megson's donkeys . . we will look forward to taking 3 points of Sven's ladyboys of Bangkok hun ;) he he he.
I cant really say nothing as it wouldnt suprise me 1 bit if u did take 3 points but my 2 teams are bolton n city so im quite looking forward to the competition
Love peace n Afro Grease

Wytchfynder

« Reply #3 on: 17:31:07, 07/03/08 »
Just had a butchers at your fixture list.....looking doomed the more I see it.
Still to play the 'big four'....last game against Chelsea....definitely skin of the teeth stuff.

Thanks in advance for the 3 points on March 22  ;) O0

Paulbwfc

« Reply #4 on: 17:37:55, 07/03/08 »
Scumchester dunt bother me, we always play well against them.  Chelsea, we always seem to lose pace in the 2nd half, Liverpool. .  I dont bother watching i dont wana get robbed or have a visit to A&E with stanley knife wounds . . .
Arsenal . .  Same as Scumchester and in most cases were Arsenal's bogey team BUT it will b by skin of our teeth :o >:(
Love peace n Afro Grease

Wytchfynder

« Reply #5 on: 11:24:56, 08/03/08 »
Bit early to hit the panic button yet,  quite a few games to go, and the picture usually becomes clearer around Easter time. Not looking too good though for the Reebok Cloggers.....might come down to Goal Difference to save your necks.

some of our performances this season have been nothing short of "shockingly poor"

I'd say your performances are the usual dross clogging hoof garbage that Bolton have been serving up for years.  ;)

Paulbwfc

« Reply #6 on: 14:26:22, 08/03/08 »
im gona say nothing as i woke up in a major hangover n cant think properly lol.
Love peace n Afro Grease

Wytchfynder

« Reply #7 on: 15:37:56, 08/03/08 »
Not to worry eh? ;)

If the worst comes to the worst, you can always do what Megson does and visit this website...I've heard he's on it all the time!!   ;D

http://www.samaritans.org/

Samaritans provides confidential non-judgemental emotional support, 24 hours a day for  fans and managers of doomed football team hoofers who are experiencing feelings of distress or despair.  O0

Paulbwfc

« Reply #8 on: 17:42:12, 08/03/08 »
hey now that sounds like it could be needed soon. . .  wytchfinder just read the in the news section bout what you put earlier bout rooney n tevez n c what celeste wrote . . . its a laugh for pete's sake . .  does he not have any moral fibre in him like all other man  u fans
Love peace n Afro Grease

Wytchfynder

« Reply #9 on: 23:13:32, 08/03/08 »
One should always endeavour to maintain a sense of humour in the face of sporting adversity. O0

Megson and the Cloggers may well be on the Samaritans website 24 hours a day, but the fans know only too well that  that often humour is the only sanctuary against the woes and fears of relegation.

Those devoid of a sense of humour, sporting or otherwise, have a worrying tendency to send a series of abusive private messages in 'psycopath threat mode'

eg:

What I do not like are people who havn't been on my forum five minutes throwing their weight around

'my forum'??....hmmm. ::)

And a threat or two:

You avoid my threads, especially if I know you from any other forum, as my friends suspect
??? :o :o

Let's hope Megson doesnt sink to such sad depths on the Samaritans website!!
 ;D

its a laugh for pete's sake

Indeed....but sadly some seriously mentally impaired people don't see it that way and prefer sending abusive private messages.

No names mentioned of course  ;)

Unless its Megson on the prowl!!

::)
« Last Edit: 23:20:03, 08/03/08 by Wytchfynder »

Paulbwfc

« Reply #10 on: 23:22:22, 08/03/08 »
oh well i got a msg and i have to b nice n kind! all am saying :)

i dont throw my weight around, i had a joke with a fellow forum member, i never knew that was a crime against humanity.

Tahnk god mr X is'nt on England fans forum, he wouldnt last 2 mins
Love peace n Afro Grease

Wytchfynder

« Reply #11 on: 09:47:33, 10/03/08 »
UK SoccerSport Interview with Gary 'suicide-watch' Megson':

Bolton manager Gary Megson believes his team are now doomed, following their laughable performances that have seen them lose their last three Premier League fixtures.

The Trotters are now third from bottom in the table and have  just 10 games left.

"We have lost our last three Premier League games, and I just don't know what to do, I'm completely out of my depth " Megson wailed to UK SoccerSports' North-West reporter Jim Brown, and groaned "We are totally lacking in confidence, I've lost the respect of the players, and the dressing room is like a funeral parlour in there".

Asked whether his team will avoid the drop, Megson, vainly fighting back the tears, weeped: "No."

:o

BOLTON'S REMAINING FIXTURES:
16/03: Wigan (A)
19/03: Man Utd (A)
22/03: Man City (H)
29/03: Arsenal (H)
05/04: Aston Villa (A)
12/04: West Ham (H)
19/04: Middlesbrough (A)
26/04: Tottenham (A)
03/05: Sunderland (H)
11/05: Chelsea (A)