Author Topic: Barbara J Swann (nee Jones)  (Read 1559 times)

susie

Barbara J Swann (nee Jones)
« on: 23:42:38, 09/10/12 »
Does anyone out there know of a Barbara J Jones born 1932, Salford?  She would now be called Barbara J Swann after her marriage to James A Swann in 1955 in Barton.  Her mother was called Jessie Elizabeth Winstanley before she married John R Jones from Wales and lived in  Pendlebury/Pendleton.  Sadly Barbara's mother died giving birth to her and i believe she was brought up by her grandparents (the Winstanley's). Does anyone have Barbara in their family tree, did they go to school with her, does anyone know of her whereabouts even today, she could still be alive as she does not appear in the death register records?  This is important to me as she is the half sister i never knew i had. She would now be 80 years old and obviously time is of the essence for me to try to find her. Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

mrseddie

Re: Barbara J Swann (nee Jones)
« Reply #1 on: 11:47:30, 09/11/12 »
Hi Susie
I've only just seen your post, bumping this up in the hope that someone out there will know your people.
Have you looked in 192.com site for electoral rolls? It's pay per view but not too expensive.
Fingers crossed
mrseddie

Gilli Mac

Re: Barbara J Swann (nee Jones)
« Reply #2 on: 21:53:44, 15/01/22 »
Hi

Please get in touch me with asap.  I am Barbara's daughter, Gillian.  She is celebrating her 90th birthday this Summer.  I mentioned I saw your message and she would love to find out all about her siblings.

Many thanks

Gilli