Author Topic: Young men going missing in manchester is there a killer on the loose  (Read 107430 times)

Corrupt council

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/police-identify-man-found-dead-692034[/size]

[/size]

[/size]
Michael turner link above.[/size]

[/size]

[/size]
Sorry to hear about Michael , have the police ever indicated it could have been suspicious ?

ROY.

davef48

I been thinking this for a while now ,, there was a young lad that went missing on xmas party and end up being found dead in the Irwell .
Since then there must have been 5-6

I vhope i am wrong , but its very suspious

celeste

• Global Moderator
I hope the killer hasn't widened his field to Warrington as Nathan Taylor is still missing :(
All that's necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Corrupt council

ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
Why the embarrassed smilie Cc?

Corrupt council

Sad face is it not
ROY.

Corrupt council

Any way here's a link to the missing 39 of 2011 , not followed this up so don't know if any have been found.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/the-missing-39-men-and-women-from-greater-878986[/size]
ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
Sad face is it not
If you put your cursor on the smilie it will tell you
 :(  - sad smilie

Corrupt council

Right..

ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
I been thinking this for a while now ,, there was a young lad that went missing on xmas party and end up being found dead in the Irwell .
Since then there must have been 5-6

I vhope i am wrong , but its very suspious
Can you get a link as this is one I can't recall

Corrupt council

The police are now searching the manchester ship canal for the missing Warrington lad
ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
POLICE say they are now concentrating their search for Nathan Taylor at Latchford Locks and the Manchester Ship Canal after new evidence came to light yesterday, Thursday.  Officers have been viewing hundreds of hours of CCTV from businesses, shops, industrial premises and private homes in the Latchford and Kingsway area.
  Evidence shows the 18-year-old was in the vicinity of Latchford Locks.
  A spokesman said: “The search for Nathan continues and police ask the public to get in touch if they, or indeed anyone they know, were in the vicinity of Latchford Locks that evening who may be able to help or indeed assist police by eliminating themselves from enquiries.”  Cheshire Search and Rescue team have been helping Cheshire Police with the search since Sunday.
  They have 14 team members - all volunteers - searching the Manchester Ship Canal today, Friday. 
  Thelwall viaduct and Bennett's Rec have also been searched by Cheshire SAR.
  Jo McClure is team leader.
  She said: "We look at the key areas and prioritise those.
  "We are still working on the priority areas and on information that comes from the public.
  "It's important the public are supportive and report any sightings.       "The main focus from the beginning is has he tripped or fallen on his way home.
  "He's a young lad and there is a drive to find him.
  "We never give up hope because you never know."
  Family liaison officers from Cheshire Police continue to provide support to Nathan′s family.
  He went missing after a party at the Bridge Bar at 11.30pm on Saturday.
  Anyone with information can call police on 101.
« Last Edit: 18:36:31, 01/02/13 by celeste »

manwithnoname

None of this makes any sense. Why the hell are there so many young men going missing, then being found dead in water? What are GMP doing about this? I think something quite dodgy and disturbing is going on. What the hell are the M.E.N. thinking? If I'm thinking there's a possible serial killer about, and I know I'm not the only one thinking this, then what is our newspaper doing ignoring it? Are they not ignoring this here? I mean, the obvious? There is something very dodgy going on in Manchester's waterways. And now another, barely a few weeks after Souvik Pal.

A question to GMP. What are you doing about this? Why are there so many 'not supiciopus circumstances' when you can't get any more suspicious than a load of young men being found dead in canals? WTF is going on?!

Sorry for all the questions.

Corrupt council

Manwithnoname , you make excellent points and I am sure the police and media must be thinking upon these lines.

Lets just hope its all just misfortune and coincidence and manchester does not have another Brady ,hindley or shipman praying upon it.

ROY.

celeste

• Global Moderator
Serial killer?  I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind